Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heroes of the Storm

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 02, 2015

Heroes from Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, Overwatch, and other universes are summoned to the Nexus for five-on-five combat in Blizzard's take on the MOBA genre.

Hots performance issues

Par1val

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Par1val

Hey fellow bombers!

I been meaning to do this for a while, but I been busy and keep forgetting. Every time I play Hots, the game starts to lag very bad, making the game unplayable. I have a GTX 960 along with with an ie5 4460 that runs at 3.20 Ghz. It's not my internet connection because I am getting about 50 up/50down mbps and I have a direct line to my desktop. I have even set everything to the lowest settings, but it barely helped the performance issues. I would post on their forums but I like the Gb community more. Any suggestions? All my other games run fine. Thanks guys appreciate it.

Taklulas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're kinda shit outta luck, the game is super un-optimized and they haven't done anything about it.

zrais

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Used to have the same problem. Used the trick of deleting my shader cache and all my issues went away. Found a recent post about it on reddit for you with instructions.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/3c530e/why_your_game_stutters_and_what_you_can_do_about/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.