Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hydro Thunder Hurricane

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 28, 2010

Hydro Thunder Hurricane is a downloadable high-speed watercraft racing game for Xbox Live Arcade and Windows 8. It is the long awaited sequel to Hydro Thunder.

DLC Boats

RafaelMei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By RafaelMei

I've just seen a very good indication that DLC Boats are coming.

I was in a multiplayer lobby right now and a dude joined. When he started selecting his boat instead of a boat name, I quickly saw the text DLC Boat appear. Didn't have time to take a picture or anything. I hope it happens! I also hope they release some new tracks, that would be awesome.

Cya.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

Yep, I've noticed it too.  I would love new tracks too.  Bonus boats would be cool, but balance might be a real issue on the leaderboards.  If the boats wouldn't be as good as Rad Hazard, would anyone use em?  If they're better than Rad Hazard everyone that wants to compete has to buy em...

dunderri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By dunderri

Yeah, as much as I would love new boats. I would prefer a track pack or something. I WANT THE AMAZON.

SashaNYI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SashaNYI

If anything, more tracks.
    RafaelMei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By RafaelMei
    @Diamond said:

" Yep, I've noticed it too.  I would love new tracks too.  Bonus boats would be cool, but balance might be a real issue on the leaderboards.  If the boats wouldn't be as good as Rad Hazard, would anyone use em?  If they're better than Rad Hazard everyone that wants to compete has to buy em... "

I believe that the DLC Boats would probably fall in the expert category, with a few different stats and very crazy looking. At least I hope so.

It would also be cool if they patched in some sort of boat category option for multiplayer limiting the players to use only boats of said category. Right now everybody just picks their favorite Expert Boat(except for some newbies who go with Novice and Pro boats, ensuring an instant last place)
    Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By Sooperspy
    @SashaNYI said:
    " If anything, more tracks. "
    This and Ive also seen the DLC boat thing.
    EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By EightBitShik

I would really like some new tracsk eight just doesn't seem like much to me. I would hate to pay for it because I feel that they should of been included but if they do hopefully they are cheap like they did with snoopy. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.