PS3 or Xbox?

#1 Posted by Dredlockz (342 posts) -

which version should I get?

It seems that nowadays games run pretty nicely on both, but every once in a while one of these versions is superior to the other.

So should I get it on PS3 or XBOX?

#2 Posted by Marz (5642 posts) -

well it's only out on Xbox this week... so who knows when it'll be on PSN, maybe a couple of days?  weeks?  dunno.

#3 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

I didn't know this was also on PSN. Good thing too since really don't know where my 360 is stored anyway.

#4 Posted by McShank (1629 posts) -

@ahaisthisourchance said:

I didn't know this was also on PSN. Good thing too since really don't know where my 360 is stored anyway.

have Ye checked the trash? Its where mine would be if I had one.. But At least journey is out so I can play that till this is launched.. Happy there are finally more PSN games worth buying.

#5 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

I think its a 360 Exclusive.

#6 Posted by Noccee (57 posts) -

Official site release date states PSN release is Spring 2012. So any day now then or what?

I really dislike these "This game maybe released somewhere around this timeperiod"

#7 Posted by Meltac (1999 posts) -

Whaat, I thought they were released simultaneously? Bummer, was looking forward playing it this evening..

#8 Edited by BPRJCTX (704 posts) -

@McShank said:

@ahaisthisourchance said:

I didn't know this was also on PSN. Good thing too since really don't know where my 360 is stored anyway.

have Ye checked the trash? Its where mine would be if I had one.. But At least journey is out so I can play that till this is launched.. Happy there are finally more PSN games worth buying.

I've been on this website for a month and a half now, and it's the first time i see some idiotic fanboy comment here.

I was starting to think this was the last civilized gaming forum on the internet, but...

There is always one idiot that ruins things for everybody.

#9 Posted by McShank (1629 posts) -

@BPRJCTX said:

@McShank said:

@ahaisthisourchance said:

I didn't know this was also on PSN. Good thing too since really don't know where my 360 is stored anyway.

have Ye checked the trash? Its where mine would be if I had one.. But At least journey is out so I can play that till this is launched.. Happy there are finally more PSN games worth buying.

I've been t on this website for a month a half now, and it's the first time i see some idiotic fanboy comment here.

I was starting to think this was the last civilized gaming forum on the internet, but...

There is always one idiot that ruins things for everybody.

And I guess you cant understand sarcasm either. Tis a joke good sir. A joke.

#10 Posted by yoshisaur (2634 posts) -

@McShank said:

@BPRJCTX said:

@McShank said:

@ahaisthisourchance said:

I didn't know this was also on PSN. Good thing too since really don't know where my 360 is stored anyway.

have Ye checked the trash? Its where mine would be if I had one.. But At least journey is out so I can play that till this is launched.. Happy there are finally more PSN games worth buying.

I've been t on this website for a month a half now, and it's the first time i see some idiotic fanboy comment here.

I was starting to think this was the last civilized gaming forum on the internet, but...

There is always one idiot that ruins things for everybody.

And I guess you cant understand sarcasm either. Tis a joke good sir. A joke.

ha. No really, bad joke than :P

#11 Posted by BPRJCTX (704 posts) -

@McShank: There's really nothing in your post that even barely resenbles sarcasm, or a joke for that matter.

But if you say so, then i guess i'll just have to take your word for ir.

Don't quit your day job though...

See, now that's a joke!

#12 Posted by kgb0515 (411 posts) -

Not to be a jerk or anything, but these questions always confuse me. Are you planning on playing it side by side on both consoles, because if not you won't be able to tell the difference? Most ports (Skyrim not included) play the same across both platforms. It all really comes down to preference. For example, I like COD on my PS3 because I like using the R1/L1 keys for shooting instead of triggers and twitch interactions, but I like Battlefield on my XBox better for voice communication. I don't really get hung up on "either or" stuff much otherwise. Not sure if it is an exclusive or not though.

#13 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

@kgb0515 said:

Not to be a jerk or anything, but these questions always confuse me. Are you planning on playing it side by side on both consoles, because if not you won't be able to tell the difference? Most ports (Skyrim not included) play the same across both platforms. It all really comes down to preference. For example, I like COD on my PS3 because I like using the R1/L1 keys for shooting instead of triggers and twitch interactions, but I like Battlefield on my XBox better for voice communication. I don't really get hung up on "either or" stuff much otherwise. Not sure if it is an exclusive or not though.

Sometimes, a games port is so bad, it totally ruins the whole game. (ie: Bayonetta)

#14 Posted by Dredlockz (342 posts) -

Yeah, got it for xbox because of the delay on PSN at the end.

Thanks guys.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.