5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

"Aged" Title Is a Mind-Bending Ride, Well Worth Visiting or Revisiting 0

Unfortunately, I won't be able to give a full review without revealing a massive list of spoilers that will, I fear, at least somewhat ruin the experience for those intrigued enough to try this game out. Take my word for it, or don't. This game is well worth whatever time and money you are willing to invest in it. It's a classic from 1995, and a point-and-click adventure game. So if you're looking for super, drool-inducing graphics and killer 1337 gameplay mechanics, such as noscope headshotz an...

Old title well worth visiting or revisiting. 0

Unfortunately, I won't be able to give a full review without revealing a massive list of spoilers that will, I fear, at least somewhat ruin the experience for those intrigued enough to try this game out.Take my word for it, or don't. This game is well worth whatever time and money you are willing to invest in it. It's a classic from 1995, and a point-and-click adventure game. So if you're looking for super, drool-inducing graphics and killer 1337 gameplay mechanics, such as noscope headshotz and...