Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

Infamous $29.99 at Bestbuy in CANADA today.

Lard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lard

Grab them while you can.

I believe it's on the website as well.

I grabbed my copy about an hour ago.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

CRAP!  I GUESS I'M GOING TO CANADA TODAY!!

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Wolverine
    @Lard said:
    " Grab them while you can.I believe it's on the website as well.I grabbed my copy about an hour ago. "
    How can it be $30 in Canada when Canadians don't use the USD as their currency?
    Lard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lard
    @Wolverine said:
    " @Lard said:
    " Grab them while you can.I believe it's on the website as well.I grabbed my copy about an hour ago. "
    "
    You, sir, can go to hell.
    Lard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lard

Also, Future Shop and EB Games are apparently price matching.

Infamous for $30? Go grab it!

Avatar image for tragicallyerock
    TragicallyErock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TragicallyErock

This sucks for anyone (like me) who paid full price a month ago. Cause now the game will have almost zero trade value at EB. Guess I'll just have to hang onto it for my collection.

Satune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Satune

Gah! god dammit, why can't there be a best buy in Saskatoon!

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CL60
    @Wolverine said:
    " @Lard said:
    "
    uhhh...what? that makes no sense at all. Do you think we don't use money? Clearly we don't use US money.
    tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By tekmojo

ROAD TRIP!

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Demyx
    @CL60 said:
    "@Wolverine said:
    " @Lard said:
    "
    uhhh...what? that makes no sense at all. Do you think we don't use money? Clearly we don't use US money."

that was the point. It must be 30 in canadian currency, not the U.S dollar.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CL60
    @Demyx said:
    " @CL60 said:
    "@Wolverine said:
    " @Lard said:
    "
    uhhh...what? that makes no sense at all. Do you think we don't use money? Clearly we don't use US money."
    that was the point. It must be 30 in canadian currency, not the U.S dollar. "
    I still don't get it, nobody said anything about US Dollars. just said it's $30.
    FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By FrankCanada97

How long is this price going to stay?
    Edit: nvm, I read the previous post.

Lard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lard

One day with this game is enough to know this piece of shit isn't worth $3.

Trading it in tomorrow. At least I'll get more of a trade-in value than what I paid for it.

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By lemon360

man people should post more canadian news, sales and deals

Tiwi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By Tiwi
    @CL60 said:
    " @Demyx said:
    " @CL60 said:
    "@Wolverine said:
    " @Lard said:
    "
    I still don't get it, nobody said anything about US Dollars. just said it's $30. "
    he either switched the curency or it's the original price in canadian curency.
    and this is to all people in canda not for you out of canada people.
    I dont live in canada BTW.
    Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Expletive

I always knew I should move to canada

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MisterSpiffy

I went to Best Buy the yesterday, but it wasn't on sale there. :\  Bestbuy's closed now, so I guess I'll have to try and pick it up online.

Lard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lard

It was $30.

30 Canadian dollars.

How fucking hard is that to grasp?

TheDoorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheDoorman
    @Lard:
    Very hard to grasp, so wait , when you said $30 you meant Us dollars right?

JK.
    Derios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Derios

Wait so you thought infamous was a piece of shit?

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By DJ_Lae

I'm really not feeling the game yet, even with lowered expectations from a lower purchase price.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zombie2011

Did this game not sell or something?

$30 price cut in a month is crazy
    Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wolverine
    @CL60 said:
    " @Demyx said:
    " @CL60 said:
    "@Wolverine said:
    " @Lard said:
    "
    I still don't get it, nobody said anything about US Dollars. just said it's $30. "
    Dude you obviously never have been out of the US. In Canada they use a different currency than Americans do, to really dumb it down there money looks different and is worth less.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CL60
    @Wolverine said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @Demyx said:
    " @CL60 said:
    "@Wolverine said:
    " @Lard said:
    "
    Dude you obviously never have been out of the US. In Canada they use a different currency than Americans do, to really dumb it down there money looks different and is worth less.
    "
    Um, I live in Canada, and I'm sorry to inform you the Canadian dollar is worth the same right now if not more then the US dollar. I know we use different money we use CAD and United states uses USD...your post made no sense what so ever....we still use dollars you moron.
    bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By bwooduhs
    @Wolverine said:
    " @Lard said:
    "
    Countries other than the US use dollars too.
    Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wolverine
    @CL60: Okay, I love how you call me a moron when you are giving out inaccurate information. At the moment the American dollar is worth more than the Canadian dollar. 1 USD= 1.15 CAD
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CL60
    @Wolverine said:
    " @CL60: Okay, I love how you call me a moron when you are giving out inaccurate information. At the moment the American dollar is worth more than the Canadian dollar. 1 USD= 1.15 CAD "
    I'm calling you a moron because you clearly have no clue that we still use dollars...hence the name...Canadian dollars. Wow you are uneducated.
    PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PowerSerj

What the fuck is happening in this thread? How the fuck did currencies get mixed up?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CL60
    @Wolverine said:
    " @CL60: Okay, I love how you call me a moron when you are giving out inaccurate information. At the moment the American dollar is worth more than the Canadian dollar. 1 USD= 1.15 CAD "
    and just to let you know 1 CAD = 0.8701 USD
    Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wolverine
    @CL60 said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    I'm calling you a moron because you clearly have no clue that we still use dollars...hence the name...Canadian dollars. Wow you are uneducated. "
    Are you serious? Of course I know Canadians use dollars, I've gone to Canada numerous times. What you clearly don't understand is that a "dollar" is just a prefix for a currency. If two countries call there currency "dollars" it doesn't mean they are related whatsoever. The fact is that $30 Canadian dollars equals $26.14 American dollars.
    Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Wolverine
    @CL60 said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    and just to let you know 1 CAD = 0.8701 USD "
    Hahahahahahahahaha, that means the same thing and your calling me a moron. xD
    PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PowerSerj
    @Wolverine said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    I'm calling you a moron because you clearly have no clue that we still use dollars...hence the name...Canadian dollars. Wow you are uneducated. "
    Are you serious? Of course I know Canadians use dollars, I've gone to Canada numerous times. What you clearly don't understand is that a "dollar" is just a prefix for a currency. If two countries call there currency "dollars" it doesn't mean they are related whatsoever. The fact is that $30 Canadian dollars equals $26.14 American dollars. "
    Dude, why did you think the OP was mixing up his currencies?
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By CL60
    @PowerSerj said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    Are you serious? Of course I know Canadians use dollars, I've gone to Canada numerous times. What you clearly don't understand is that a "dollar" is just a prefix for a currency. If two countries call there currency "dollars" it doesn't mean they are related whatsoever. The fact is that $30 Canadian dollars equals $26.14 American dollars. "
    Dude, why did you think the OP was mixing up his currencies? "
    Cause hes an idiot.
    Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wolverine
    @PowerSerj said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    Yeah, I did.
    PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PowerSerj
    @Wolverine said:
    " @PowerSerj said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    Yeah, I did.
    "
    What?
    Sabin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sabin

Umm, how has no one pointed it out that this "sale" is a load of crap as there would be no Best Buy or EB Games open in Canada today as it's CANADA DAY!!!  All the stores are closed

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wolverine
    @CL60 said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    "
    Umm, ya..so the CAD is worth more... "
    Actually no lol. Let me try to explain this to you like your 7 years old. 1 CAD=0.8701 USD means if a Canadian man gave a American man 1 Canadian dollar than the American man would give the Canadian man 87 American cents for it. Now understand 0.8701 is a lower number than 1 so that means the American dollar is worth more. Now lets look at it my way also. An American man gives a Canadian man 1 American dollar so the make it even the Canadian man gives him 1.15 Canadian dollars for that 1 American dollar he received. 
    Do you need any more help my friend? Maybe your getting confused because the Canadian dollar was worth more than the American months ago.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CL60
    @Wolverine said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    "
    Umm, ya..so the CAD is worth more... "
    Actually no lol. Let me try to explain this to you like your 7 years old. 1 CAD=0.8701 USD means if a Canadian man gave a American man 1 Canadian dollar than the American man would give the Canadian man 87 American cents for it. Now understand 0.8701 is a lower number than 1 so that means the American dollar is worth more. Now lets look at it my way also. An American man gives a Canadian man 1 American dollar so the make it even the Canadian man gives him 1.15 Canadian dollars for that 1 American dollar he received. 
    Do you need any more help my friend? Maybe your getting confused because the Canadian dollar was worth more than the American months ago.
    "
    Still doesn't change the fact your a moron. Because clearly you thought at the beginning of the topic canadians didn't use dollars.
    Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wolverine
    @CL60: Maybe you miss understood me or I didn't explain myself clearly. You need to learn some class and stop calling people childish names.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CL60
    @Wolverine said:
    " @CL60: Maybe you miss understood me or I didn't explain myself clearly. You need to learn some class and stop calling people childish names. "
    Why should I use class on a forum where people like you think Canadians don't use dollars.
    Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wolverine
    @CL60 said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    " @CL60: Maybe you miss understood me or I didn't explain myself clearly. You need to learn some class and stop calling people childish names. "
    Why should I use class on a forum where people like you think Canadians don't use dollars. "
    This is what I said. "How can it be $30 in Canada when Canadians don't use the USD as their currency?"
    I never said you don't use dollars I said you don't use USD.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CL60
    @Wolverine said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    Why should I use class on a forum where people like you think Canadians don't use dollars. "
    This is what I said. "How can it be $30 in Canada when Canadians don't use the USD as their currency?"
    "
    Nobody said anything about it being 30 USD..except you.. just said it is 30 dollars and you come in with "DUR HUR! IT CANT BE 30 DOLLARS CAUSE CANADIANS DONT USE USD!!!"
    Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wolverine
    @CL60 said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @Wolverine said:
    "
    Nobody said anything about it being 30 USD..except you.. just said it is 30 dollars and you come in with "DUR HUR! IT CANT BE 30 DOLLARS CAUSE CANADIANS DONT USE USD!!!" "
    No, I assumed the OT lived in American (my mistake) because he states that he ordered his copy on the internet so I was trying to state that it isn't $30 American dollars, it is $26.14 American dollars.
    Dragoon14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44  Edited By Dragoon14

It was a one day offer at EBgames, and bought it. What a great price that is.

BlazBleu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BlazBleu

Good luck to all the Canadians who haven't gotten their copy of inFAMOUS yet!

TheePeaceFrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheePeaceFrog
    @CL60: I had no idea our dollar was still up. Time to order some shit off the net lol.

Also Infamous is a great game so who ever doesn't own it should check this deal out.
    Lard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lard

You people are retarded.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.