rick_dakan's Infernal: Hell's Vengeance (Xbox 360) review

• rick_dakan wrote this review on .
  • rick_dakan has written a total of 7 reviews. The last one was for Rage

Clunky, Easy, Dull

This is the worst shooter I've played in years. The story strains to be edgy and comes off feeling overstuffed and pretentious. It's not helped by the really atrocious voice acting. These would be easier to ignore if the game play was fun, but it's an awkward, floaty shooter that manages to be both easy and yet frustrating feeling at the same time. Add in the lamest teleportation power in gaming - you can teleport somewhere you can see for 3 seconds and then you return to where you started - flimsy feeling guns and lackluster environments and there's literally nothing appealing here at all. Except maybe some easy achievements I guess.