Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Apr 16, 2013

The DC Universe's most powerful heroes and villains collide in this fighting game from the creators of the Mortal Kombat series.

Is "Skin" DLC a Possibility?

nonused

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nonused

I don't mean like the costumes that every hero's getting already; I mean offering different DC characters as costume sets. Like, could they model a Red Arrow with a different VA and Green Arrow's move set? I would buy that. I would buy that twice.

Any heroes you'd like to see put in via this method?

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Well I mean...that Batman costume that appears to come with Lobo is actually Thomas Wayne. I doubt it has a different VA but it's technically a totally different character.

Shortbreadtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Knowing how die hard some comic book fans are, would there not be outrage over certain characters being treated as if they were the same?

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

They did Batman Beyond for Bats, so probably.

GabrielCantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GabrielCantor

@theht: That doesn't change the voice or anything though.

Technically the "Arrow" DLC for Green Arrow is what you're asking about, as it changes his voice. So it IS possible, not very likely though. Also, it wouldn't really apply to many characters, except that maybe the rumored Zod DLC could just be a skin/voice change for Superman.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheHT

@epidehl said:

Technically the "Arrow" DLC for Green Arrow is what you're asking about, as it changes his voice. So it IS possible, not very likely though. Also, it wouldn't really apply to many characters, except that maybe the rumored Zod DLC could just be a skin/voice change for Superman.

if it means getting more interesting skins out there, not having a new voice is acceptable. i imagine new voicework would be more costly.

MrMazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By MrMazz

New voice over is probably more expensive then NRS or WB would want. That said I would KILL for a Red Hood Nightwing alt.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@theht said:

@epidehl said:

if it means getting more interesting skins out there, not having a new voice is acceptable. i imagine new voicework would be more costly.

They already have very specific intro and win animations for each costume. The evil super man has a entirely different intro/win animation than the regular one.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theht said:

They did Batman Beyond for Bats, so probably.

But not with a different voice actor right?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.