Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Apr 16, 2013

The DC Universe's most powerful heroes and villains collide in this fighting game from the creators of the Mortal Kombat series.

Online Stability?

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

It was really a heartbreak that MK had a messed up online component when it first launched, not even including the psn hack that happened a few days after launch. Being a big mk fan and enjoying some of the dc heroes I was thinking of picking this up for ps3 but Im a bit concerned about how the connectivity is. Is anybody having issues with matchmaking or stayin in king of the hill lobbies? To this day I still have serious connection issues with Mortal Kombat and really don't wanna pick this game up as have the same problem. Thanks duders

Avatar image for bobby_the_great
    Bobby_The_Great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I've been playing online. It's not broken like MK, but it is still not great. Connections are subpar, and lag input is out of this world. Good luck trying to get the timing on a combo to connect.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By Sackmanjones

I agree. I picked the game up and I'm glad I can ususally connext without any random disconnects. And lobbies seem to function but for the life of me I can hardly do any combos I do in practice.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Seems fine to me its not Tekken Tag 2 great but its good enough that it doesn't seem to hamper my inputs too much.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

If you and your opponent have good connections, it's fine. If he has a bad connection, it's chuggy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.