Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 09, 2012

A 2012 remake of Jagged Alliance 2, the 1999 tactical strategy game, with a new real-time "Pause & Go" tactical combat system.

Demo is hard...

TheKramer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TheKramer89

I'm not exactly used to game like this, but is it just me or was the demo pretty hard? Is the full game like this? I did actually enjoy it, but i'd go crazy if i had to play a whole game like that.

VooDooPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By VooDooPC

The full game ramps up, it doesn't start nearly as hard as the demo mission. The first mission is just enemies using melee weapons mostly, one or two guys have pistols.

Stahlbrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Stahlbrand

Yeah, the demo was too much for me. I'm not sure how I was supposed to win that. I much prefer Silent Storm and wish this game were more like it.

Ulong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ulong

You've probably allready watched it  by now, but there's a really good quick look up right now with Dave and Vinny that shows a much better example of what the early game combat will be like.
    The demo drops you off in a rediculous hard mission.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Jimbo

I know this isn't very helpful, but it really isn't that hard. You'll breeze through a mission like that once you've ramped up to it and understand the mechanics better.

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Akyho

@Jimbo said:

I know this isn't very helpful, but it really isn't that hard. You'll breeze through a mission like that once you've ramped up to it and understand the mechanics better.

Know what I did? I went "Screw this!" then launched Jagged Alliance 2. It seems an awfull lot like Hired guns: Jagged edge the other reboot and that just wasnt fun.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By mikemcn

@Jimbo said:

I believe it, i was shocked by how relatively simple the early missions dave and vinny played were. The demo kinda put me off, but I knew something was off about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.