Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Joe Danger 2: The Movie

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

The sequel to Joe Danger, featuring time travel, dinosaurs, giant robots and jetpacks.

So, what do you guys think?

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bwheeeler

I got the game free from Raptr and I've played a couple worlds so far. It's...a lot like Joe Danger. It's fun, for sure, but I'm not really feeling it like I did the first game. It's just that with some vehicles that handle slightly differently. I just wish the developers went totally crazy, like the Trials guys did for Evolution. Instead, they played it safe.

And the director fucking sucks.

KneehighPark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By KneehighPark

Yeah, I'm reviewing it for another site, and I agree. The main problem I have with the game is that it focuses way too much on other vehicles. Don't get me wrong, I like using the jetpack and skis and such, but the motorcycle isn't the main attraction anymore, and it is the one vehicle that handles the best.

I don't mind the director, but I do feel that a lot of the levels that still require a high degree of skill have a lot of setpiece moments that get in the way. There is one level in particular where you have to chase thugs down the busy street, and there is a lot going on. It's very easy to hit explosives and bail, or switch lanes into a vehicle.

Still a fun game. My site doesn't use scores, but I would give it a 4/5. To me the original was a 5/5.

spiceninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By spiceninja

@KneehighPark: I too got this free from Raptr and I absolutely love it. I think it's fantastic and I love the movie shoot aesthetic they went with. I never played the original so I don't really have anything as a reference for quality on whether or not it's better or worse.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.