Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Joe Danger

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Jun 08, 2010

Joe Danger stars the titular stuntman as he rides his motorcycle through over sixty levels in an attempt to stage a comeback and regain his former glory.

On XBLA Today - Worth $15?

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Cincaid

Hey hey

So today Joe Danger was released on XBLA and is apparently a re-worked and enhanced edition of the PSN game. It's $15, and while it seems like an awesome game I'd like some opinions on it before I hit the button. I already picked up the new Pinball FX2 tables and Sonic CD that was also released today so I guess I'm not in a hurry to get Joe Danger, but would you say it's worth the $15?

Thanks!

Thursday Edit:

I bought it today, will play it later tonight. If someone wants to trade levels, for achievements or just for fun, add me on XBL. My gamertag is Cincaid, just drop a message along with it saying you're from Giant Bomb.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Dany

There is a trail for every arcade game. Try it before you buy it then find out for yourself.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3  Edited By JasonR86

@Cincaid:

Try the demo. I have it on the PS3 and really liked it. It was worth $15 to me.

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cincaid

@Dany: @JasonR86: Yeah, guess I'll just get the trial and form an opinion of my own, hehe. Was mostly looking for some personal feedback!

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By rjayb89

Got that thing on PS3 and it wasn't for me. Everyone who did rave about it loved the "score chasing" element of the game, one-upping their friends and whatnot. I just wanted to cycle through everything but got bored of it eventually.

lecarl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By lecarl

Anyone playing this on 360 that wants to trade levels for the achievement?

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cincaid

I bought it today, will play it later tonight. If someone wants to trade levels, for achievements or just for fun, add me on XBL. My gamertag is Cincaid, just drop a message along with it saying you're from Giant Bomb.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#8  Edited By fox01313

Rather fun & got it today, after figuring out that when you go out of the editor to the main menu (for sandbox) when you go to upload it there will be a finish line placed on the level. Gamertag is fox01313 (just send a msg & should be able to find the level as well as send one of your own for the achievement). GLHB!

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cincaid

@fox01313: Oh, so you don't have to be friends on XBL for it to work?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.