Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Just Cause 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 23, 2010

Rico Rodriguez returns to explore another autocratic island nation in this explosion-laded followup to Just Cause.

Just Cause 2

SystemSpecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SystemSpecter

Yes Yes , and More Yes!
    I still own the first game, it was not the best game ever, did pretty poorly, but damn was it ever fun

and this one seems to be even more over the top and awesome, the grappling hook sort of reminds me of bionic commando, and this time its just awesome, from what I have seen in the trailer they have really polished it as you appear to be able to do many ridiculous things that you were not able to do in the first one

such as use the grappling hook to reel yourself into buildings and other people, it was a pretty hilarious sequence in the trailer were he attaches the guy to the dirt bike and starts driving around - hurray more ways to harass the locals!

Shooting from the Glider / Parachute is new, and if you look closely a device is attached to the main character's left arm, which is his grappling hook, so now you will be able to use your grappling hook while using guns, instead of switching guns to the grappling gun - this is a very nice touch

The story has improved from the first one, may not be a super deep story but from what the trailer shows, the main character has to kill the main character from the first game

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.