Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Just Cause 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 23, 2010

Rico Rodriguez returns to explore another autocratic island nation in this explosion-laded followup to Just Cause.

Just Cause 2 DLC

Avatar image for deactivated-5a1d45de5ef23
    deactivated-5a1d45de5ef23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Right, what do you want for DLC to Just Cause 2? i got a list, on possible DLC items and packs in the near future. i did not make this list myself, however i found it, before the 
    chevalier icebreaker was released, so its pretty legit

also, why are the developers of JC2 so silent with DLC? they release no info on any dates, yet suddenly they release a tiny piece, without ANY info whatsoever (
    chevalier icebreaker) :

DLC packs:

Pimped Rides Pre-order Pack
     Bring on the chaos in Panau with a pimped up Ice Cream Van. Featuring a sturdy front ram, side skirts and greater top speed, you have the perfect tool for causing some serious fender-benders. Its extreme makeover also include a jingle to match. And if you’re in the mood for something even more destructive, why not try out a true weapon of mass destruction in the new and improved Tuk-Tuk. No longer the runt of the litter, this particular Tuk-Tuk houses a ridiculously oversized mounted weapon on the roof. Just the thing you need to wreak havoc in paradise! 

Wild Rides DLC Pack
     Unleash your inner beast with two truly powerful new vehicles. Get your kicks on the routes of Panau with this beautiful Chevalier Sauvage -69. Once this muscle car kicks into high gear, it will take a swarm of Panau's finest to put it to a halt. And if you are looking for a bit more bang for your buck, try out the new F-33 Dragonfly fighter jet. With quad-mounted miniguns and double missile launchers, this agile bird is the definite ruler of the skies, and packs a serious punch to land based targets as well. 

Multi-Rocket Launcher DLC Weapon
     Become the master of destruction with this fine addition to the Just Cause 2 arsenal. As the name implies, the Multi-Rocket Launcher is capable of firing a spread of rockets on your target, making it the most destructive weapon in Panau. 

Signature Guns DLC Weapon
     Get ready to truly fill Rico Rodriguez's shoes with the return of his classic signature guns, as seen in the original Just Cause. Don't miss this opportunity to hone your chaos-causing skills, using Rico's favourite tools of the trade. 

Individual DLC items (in packs or separate? who knows):

Bull's Eye Assault Rifle
     More powerful than the standard assault rifle, this lightweight and lethal automatic rifle features increased accuracy and a higher magnification scope. 

Air Propulsion Gun
     Courtesy of the Agency Propulsion Labs, this gun was originally designed as a jet engine but was soon repurposed for the weapons division where the Air Propulsion Gun was born. 

Cluster Bomb Launcher
     A natural progression of the grenade launcher, the Cluster Bomb Launcher is a small-scale weapon of mass destruction for personal use. 

Rico's Signature Gun
     Customised by the Agency and adapted for Rico’s shooting style, this deadly accurate and powerful pistol packs a punch with precision, power and flair. 

Quad Rocket Launcher
     Combine a rocket launcher with a shotgun and you've got yourself the powerful Quad Rocket Launcher - expect some collateral damage! 

Multi-lock Missile Launcher
     This highly sophisticated weapon of destruction allows you to lock up to four targets and unleash a barrage of homing missiles to take care of all your troubles. 

Tuk Tuk Boom Boom
     Try out a true weapon of mass destruction in the new and improved Tuk Tuk. No longer the runt of the litter, this particular Tuk Tuk features a ridiculously oversized mounted weapon on the roof. Just the thing you need to wreak havoc in paradise! 

Chevalier Ice Breaker
     Bring on the chaos in Panau with a pimped-up Ice Cream Van. Featuring a sturdy front ram, side skirts and greater top speed, you have the perfect tool for causing some serious fender-benders. This extreme makeover also includes a jingle to match. 

F-33 DragonFly Jet Fighter
     Try out the new F-33 Dragonfly fighter jet. With quad-mounted miniguns and double missile launchers, this agile bird is the definite ruler of the skies, and packs a serious punch to land based targets as well. 

Chevalier Classic
     No agent should be without a hot set of wheels and with an increased top speed and superior handling, you can arrive at your destination in style or make a guaranteed quick getaway. 

Agency Hovercraft
     The ultimate in amphibious transport, the Agency Hovercraft is the most flexible form of transport in the game. Steered by a thrust-based engine for smooth and agile movement, the vehicle is as comfortable on land as off. Equipped with a turret-mounted autocannon, you’re guaranteed to blow your opposition out of the water. 

Monster Truck
     The usefulness of an oversized monster truck when destabilizing small countries is clearly evident. 

Dual Parachute Thrusters
     Take to the air for longer! The Dual Parachute Thrusters when mounted to the parachute rig provides bursts of forward momentum to extend airtime. 

Dare Devil Parachute
     Perform your ultimate stunts in style with this Dare Devil Parachute. 

Chaos Parachute
     Featuring a skull motif, make an entrance no one will forget ... should you leave anyone alive to remember. 

Camo Parachute
     Designed for covert operations this camo parachute will make it much harder to trace your movements across Panau. 

Tiger Parachute
     Take to the air in style with this tiger stripe parachute. 

Firestorm Parachute
     Avoid enemy heat with his hot Firestorm Parachute. 

Scorpion Parachute
     Rico's trademark 'Scorpion' comes to life in this bespoke parachute. 

Rico's Standard Parachute
     Rico's original parachute for those that would like to return to basics.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Are those things you would like to see or actual DLC that's coming out in the future? I find myself confused. 

Anyway, I'm not ready for any serious DLC. Vehicles are nice I suppose but I don't drive much anyway. New weapons are all I would care about really.

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Skald

Not enough parachutes, clearly.

frenchdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By frenchdork

- An island with dinosaurs
    - Area-51 type base with UFO's

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pie

Cheats DLC Crackdown style "keys to the corrupt island nation"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natetodamax said:
    " Are those things you would like to see or actual DLC that's coming out in the future? I find myself confused.  Anyway, I'm not ready for any serious DLC. Vehicles are nice I suppose but I don't drive much anyway. New weapons are all I would care about really. "
    I didnt add anything myself, but i should perhaps have said that this is a list of DLC i found, before the chervalier was added. so it seems pretty legit
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jakob187

They are silent because they want to see how the game does in terms of sales...or at least, that's my guess.  In all honesty, I don't think the game needs any DLC, as there is already a ton to do.  However, I would be down for more reasons to blow shit up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jakob187:  yeah but wouldnt they release the dlc anyways? even if the game did poorly? we all know that DLC is the new Moneytrain
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pie

Jetpack thing would be awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pie: it would make dark void completely useless lol
    Avatar image for lilbigsupermario
    lilbigsupermario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lilbigsupermario

I read somewhere that they're working on a multiplayer DLC for the game, not sure if it's really true though or when they plan to release it :)

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By Animasta

uh, the ice breaker is already out?

Mmmslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Mmmslash
    @Laketown: It is, I saw it while browsing game add-on stuff on PSN this morning.
    Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By Trilogy
    @extremeradical said:
    " Not enough parachutes, clearly. "
    Dual wield parachutes?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbigsupermario:  yeah that might be, because everybody i have talked to have requested ONE thing. 

Multiplayer

and i mean everybody
    Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Skald
    @Trilogy said:
    " @extremeradical said:
    Dual wield parachutes? "
    Quadruple wield parachutes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@extremeradical:  @extremeradical said:

" @Trilogy said:

" @extremeradical said:
    Dual wield parachutes? "
    Quadruple wield parachutes. "
    I see your Quadruple wielded parachutes, and give thy:

parachutes....

where are thy gods now fucker!
    Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Skald
    @Jethuty said:
    " @extremeradical:  @extremeradical said:

" @Trilogy said:

" @extremeradical said:
    Dual wield parachutes? "

parachutes....  where are thy gods now fucker! "
    That's too many parachutes.
    fentonalpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By fentonalpha

Gimme an island with a Create mode and shuffle off to make Just Cause 3... I'll be happy enough.... oh here's to a cover system and full destructibility of buildings in JC3... Cheers!

Oh it's odd that Multiple Grapples isn't on that list... "Avalanche" should know by now that's a really popular feature in the modding community.

Avatar image for lilbigsupermario
    lilbigsupermario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lilbigsupermario
    @Jethuty said:

" @lilbigsupermario:  yeah that might be, because everybody i have talked to have requested ONE thing.   Multiplayer  and i mean everybody "

LOL, I guess it's already becoming a mandatory for all games to have multiplayer features anyway hehe!  Here's the DLC plans news from panauisland.com :)
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @extremeradical said:
    " @Jethuty said:
    " @extremeradical:  @extremeradical said:

" @Trilogy said:

" @extremeradical said:
    Dual wield parachutes? "

parachutes....  where are thy gods now fucker! "
    That's too many parachutes. "
    Everyone on the island gets a parachute in the next DLC. Even your parachute gets a parachute...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.