Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Just Cause 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 23, 2010

Rico Rodriguez returns to explore another autocratic island nation in this explosion-laded followup to Just Cause.

Monster Truck Pulled From Xbox LIVE?

danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By danielkempster

Does anybody know why the Monster Truck DLC for Just Cause 2 is no longer available on Xbox LIVE? I picked the game back up recently to start playing, went to re-download the DLC, and noticed the Monster Truck is no longer listed on Xbox LIVE Marketplace. I had a quick peek on Steam and the Monster Truck is still available there. Anybody know what's up with this? Is the Monster Truck missing on the PlayStation Network as well? 

EDIT: I revisited the Marketplace today and found it. I swear it wasn't there yesterday. Probably a temporary thing? I don't know. I guess this thread serves no purpose now.

Mrskidders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mrskidders

Steve Ballmer got run over by a monster truck last weekend whilst shouting about some sort of Microsoft type things.  He demanded there be no trace of monster trucks ever again associated with Microsoft.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.