Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Just Cause 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 23, 2010

Rico Rodriguez returns to explore another autocratic island nation in this explosion-laded followup to Just Cause.

Post crazy stuff you have done in demo and fun things to try

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Pie

Theres a lot of stupid shit to be done in this. 

Post them 

Just now I landed one of those attack choppers and grappled a car to it which I then got inside, I was going to see if I could pull the helicopter down a hill but instead a enemy got inside the helicopter and lifted me up into the air. The AI  was desperately trying to shoot me with the miniguns on the helicopter so it ended up flipping itself upside down and launching itself into the side of a cliff. Awesome. I was going to try to stunt jump ontop of the car but I ran out of time. :( 

When you start the demo there be a helicopter ontop of the hill straight ahead of you. 

In the northeast theres a military base with a tank in it (grapple cars on to it and watch them fly)  

?

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Fallen189

Shoot a gas canister, grapple to it, and activate portable jetpack mode.

MjHealy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By MjHealy

Attaching a guy to a chopper, fly off, jump out of said chopper and grab on to the bad guy.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mike

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.