Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kerbal Space Program

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 27, 2015

Players create their own rockets from a variety of parts and then attempt to launch them into space.

KSP v .21 is out!

Pvtporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Turned on KSP last night and realized a new update had pushed! As usual, there were quite a few bugs with the new update, but several of those had already been patched this morning. The game's engine has definitely been smoothed out a bit, and there's now a new Astronaut Office where you can further develop the crew.

With the new update, the MechJeb mod won't work properly (the actual part won't attach to your spacecraft), so until that's fixed I probably won't go much further than the Mun. Still, the new additions are nice, and with a few more bug fixes, this will shape up to be a good update.

Is anyone else playing? What are your thoughts on the upgrade?

Metzo_Paino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

So far I've failed to make it out of orbit. Only played it once though.

Kind of wish the tutorials were more extensive. The one on how to launch a ship tells you almost nothing. They will probably be redone for the actual release, but at the moment I'm a little lost.

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 27

Flying planes are a lot easier now with the SAS new functionality. More texture detail and the ability to choose your Kerbalnauts is pretty nice.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.