Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killing Floor

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 14, 2009

When hordes of failed super-soldiers (the zombie-like "specimens") break out of the labs of Horzine Biotech, it's up to London's finest to put them down in this cooperative survival horror wave-based first-person shooter.

What do you want to see in a possible Killing Floor 2?

Buscemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Buscemi

I think it's a pretty good LAN game, but there are flaws. It's damn repetetive (although good enough to work) and there aren't that many weapons to choose between. I'd like to see some modes, don't really know which ones though. And the classes, I'd like for them to be a little more unique than just 10% more damage with this and that weapon.

What do you guys think?

Rebirth1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Rebirth1337

Don't want a Killing Floor 2 but mods to the first would improve it a lot.

Scyllz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Scyllz

It be nice if they could add objective base maps to give some variety

emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By emkeighcameron
    @Scyllz said:
    " It be nice if they could add objective base maps to give some variety "
    This would be cool.

I'd love to see a more open kind of map design, meaning more stuff like West London, Wyre, and Farm. I hate the claustrophobic, pitch-black maps (though they can be fun if you have a good group).

Of course, some graphical upgrades would be nice, but that's a pretty minor issue for me. I think the game look decent as is. 

On a gameplay level, some kind of non-damaging melee shove attack would be nice, too. I switch between L4D and KF all the time, and man how I miss that "shove" button when I'm playing KF. They also NEED TO MAKE PLAYER CHARACTERS CLIP THROUGH EACH OTHER DURING TRADER TIME (maybe they introduced that in a patch, finally? been a while since I played)
    TURbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TURbo

More variety of the enemies, like this clot looks different from this other clot. Better collision detection, and that the zombies don't get stuck and clump in hallways when they all try to move at once. Also when you slice zombies, you can kill one more than one zombie at a time when you're close to zombies when you have an axe or a katana.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.