Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kinect Support

Concept »

Kinect is a camera and depth sensor-based peripheral for the Xbox 360 that allows users to interact with and play games using their whole bodies, rather than using a standard controller.

Which Bundle Do I Get?

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

TOP EDIT:  Forgot to add "Bitches (and Whores)," 

I have the choice between the following: 

4GB 360 + Kinect = $299 
    250GB 360 + Kinect = $399 
    Alan Wake + Forza 3 360 + Kinect = $449 

Planning on picking it up with Dance Central over the weekend, and planning on finally picking up Shadow Complex...been waiting 1 year for that game now.  I live in a white suburban area with old people, so I'm doubtful that it would be sold out here, shit is never sold out here.  The GameSpot I go to never sells out of products either, and that's more so for the Walmart.  I shall be good and won't need to pre-order shit.  :| 

Help me GB, you're my only hope.

adoggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By adoggz

get the wake+forza+kinect+give me $200 bundle. it only costs $649! WHAT A STEAL!

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RE_Player1

I'd say get the $399 bundle unless your absolutely in love with Alan Wake or Forza 3. Personally I might pick up a 4gb console but thats only because I can get a hard drive to work that isn't from microsoft by doing some... things to it. 

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KaosAngel
    @RE_Player92 said:

" I'd say get the $399 bundle unless your absolutely in love with Alan Wake or Forza 3. Personally I might pick up a 4gb console but thats only because I can get a hard drive to work that isn't from microsoft by doing some... things to it.  "

Yo, that is fucking smart.   I think I'll do that too...I got a spare 160GB laptop HD lying around. 

EDIT:  Thanks for telling me that, for some reason I thought the Slim didn't have a removable HD.
    Nat3TheGreat13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Nat3TheGreat13

I wouldn't go with the 4GB because of storage. I would choose the alan wake and forza 3 bundle. There both great games and it's only $50 more.

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By flaminghobo
    @KaosAngel:  I'd got with $399 model unless you're willing to do a little bit of tinkering with the $299 model to get an unofficial hard drive to work. I'm pretty sure it affects your warranty though.
    Colin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Colin

I'm shocked that there isn't any Kinect hate in this thread yet.  I'll start, durr kenact are for teh gays hurhur.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KaosAngel

Side question, I heard it's easy to flash the new 360 to run backups, and I like loading stuff off the HD.  Anyone here do this for legal reason?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.