Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts

Franchise »

The Kingdom Hearts franchise is a series of games conceived by fusing together popular elements of Final Fantasy story telling and classic Disney characters.

Do you expect to see KH3 at TGS?

Foil_Charizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Foil_Charizard

It's been a solid two years since Square released Kingdom Hearts 2 and I have been dieing for any kind of KH3 media ever since I finished the second game. What do you guys think the odds of a teaser being shown is, or SE even mentioning that it is being worked on?

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Axersia
    358/2 Days, Birth by Sleep and coded not good enough for you?

With 3 KH titles still on the horizon and the main KH team working on Versus XIII, I think the odds are very slim that a proper KH sequel will be announced.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By get2sammyb

No doubt it will be multiplatform firmly sealing Sony's coffin. *rolls eyes*.

Foil_Charizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Foil_Charizard
    Axersia said:
    "358/2 Days, Birth by Sleep and coded not good enough for you?

With 3 KH titles still on the horizon and the main KH team working on Versus XIII, I think the odds are very slim that a proper KH sequel will be announced."
    I'm not really sure how you just assumed that I think they're not good enough for me, because I really want KH3 I don't want the handheld game also?  358/2 and Birth by Sleep look very interesting, although I am skeptical of how well the DS will work for an Action RPG like KH. Coded looks dumb and I don't like mobile games anyways. I hope they have some people working on it though, if everybody is working on v13 it will take forever just to see a trailer
    Foil_Charizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Foil_Charizard
    get2sammyb said:
    "No doubt it will be multiplatform firmly sealing Sony's coffin. *rolls eyes*."
    I would buy a PS3 for this game.
    lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By lord_canti

granted it is unlikely but we can still hope. i think one for the main branch should be released   rather than thease spin offs (altho they do look awsome) also do we know that there still working on  versus XIII i meen we havent hered anything on it in some time

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.