Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Dec 11, 1997

Join Klonoa and Huepow through a 2.5D adventure chasing the evil kidnappers, Ghadius and Joka.

New Video Review! Klonoa and Klonoa 2.

BlazeHedgehog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 3

Edited By BlazeHedgehog

Figured I'd be nice and topical if I reviewed the PS1 Klonoa and the PS2 Klonoa, together, in one review. In actuality, this one was actually kind of a pain in the butt to produce. I had all kinds of trouble writing it, capturing video for it, voicing the dialog, and editing the video! It took me probably around a week and a half to put this video together, when it took me around three days to do Astal and two days to do Sonic Unleashed. It was either Klonoa or Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, and I kind of wish I had done Jungle Beat! But regardless, I think this ended up turning out alright enough. Enjoy!

BlazeHedgehog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By BlazeHedgehog

Figured I'd be nice and topical if I reviewed the PS1 Klonoa and the PS2 Klonoa, together, in one review. In actuality, this one was actually kind of a pain in the butt to produce. I had all kinds of trouble writing it, capturing video for it, voicing the dialog, and editing the video! It took me probably around a week and a half to put this video together, when it took me around three days to do Astal and two days to do Sonic Unleashed. It was either Klonoa or Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, and I kind of wish I had done Jungle Beat! But regardless, I think this ended up turning out alright enough. Enjoy!

xShR3Dx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By xShR3Dx

Sweet I watched this yesterday on GameTrailers and dident even realize that it was yours until I looked at your user name haha. Great review though!

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Godwind

Great job Ryan.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Pazy

Great review, though im biased since it was one of my favourite games as a kid (next to Kid Chameleon for Megadrive).

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5  Edited By Willy105

I didn't know the series had such a rich history!

Eder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 43

#6  Edited By Eder

Nice job man, I love Klonoa also and just need to play the first game

BloodFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BloodFox

Personally I really Like The Klonoa series I even have the Wii version.and when I played the second one it was very fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.