Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Dec 11, 1997

Join Klonoa and Huepow through a 2.5D adventure chasing the evil kidnappers, Ghadius and Joka.

Wahoo!

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

Edited By Luke

Just picked-up Klonoa for the Wii today @ GameStop!

Fucking Best Buy had 4 in stock, but said, "Our computer says the game doesn't come-out until tomorrow, so we can't sell it to you."  "What?!  95% of all games ship on Tuesdays and are sold on Wednesdays", I said... the lady at Best Buy just stared at me for a second and then said, "Look at my computer, I simply can't sell it to you."

Best Buy was smoking some pretty gewd crack, I guess, so... I went over to GameStop, even though I try not to buy from them as much as possible.

Anyway, the game is awesome and I'm already on World 5!... but even awesomer yet is the free Wahoo's Taco Coupon!!! :p

WAHOO!

No Caption Provided

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Luke

Just picked-up Klonoa for the Wii today @ GameStop!

Fucking Best Buy had 4 in stock, but said, "Our computer says the game doesn't come-out until tomorrow, so we can't sell it to you."  "What?!  95% of all games ship on Tuesdays and are sold on Wednesdays", I said... the lady at Best Buy just stared at me for a second and then said, "Look at my computer, I simply can't sell it to you."

Best Buy was smoking some pretty gewd crack, I guess, so... I went over to GameStop, even though I try not to buy from them as much as possible.

Anyway, the game is awesome and I'm already on World 5!... but even awesomer yet is the free Wahoo's Taco Coupon!!! :p

WAHOO!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Taco coupon makes it all better

Best buy always smoke so good stuff, last time I went there I asked them for Warhammer 40K : DoW2 and they said it wasn't in stock, 5 minutes later I found 4 copies in the Pc games section.
    luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By luce

mmm..that looks good

idk how close i am to a Wahoos though..does the coupon expire?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By CL60

Free tacos are always good.

unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By unclejohn0525

Haha, I heard about that. Though, I don't have any Wahoo Taco places near me. Never even heard about Wahoo Tacos until this coupon.

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Luke

Whelp, I beat it, in less than a day... not too long of a game, but it was worth the $29.99.

I still need to go back through and get 6 more of the Dream Prisoner guys and "Perfect Gem" most of the Levels... then there's Reverse Mode, Time Attack, and the Challenges (which I haven't unlocked yet) to do everything... too bad the fucking Wii doesn't have Achievements/Trophies; oh-well.

This type/genre of game should definitely keep getting made.  Some other Companies should take note, like Sonic Team/Monster World Team/IGA (Castlevania Dude)/etc.

Bring-on Klonoa 2 and 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By lordofultima

Fish, the worst thing to put in a taco. Ever.

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By zityz

Yea I went to EB games to ask for the game, and the dude looked at me like I just made the game up in my head like im some mental retarded doucher that was trying to fuck with him. So anyway. They didn't have it so I went next door to HMV and bought a copy RIGHT on the shelf on the NEW RELEASES section, Also while I was there I picked up a copy of JCVD cause that just looks like a pile of ludacris...
    Anyway, I opened it up and cracked up laughing at the Wahoo Taco coupon, because Jeff and Ryan wern't joking around about that. There's an actual damn coupon for it.

The downer is that I live in canada so I have no clue where the hell this so called Wahoo's is, cause I've never seen one, but awesome none the less.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.