Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

A League of Legends Youtube Channel

Laxe84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Laxe84

Hey guys, not posted on Giant Bomb much but listen to the Bombcast every week!  The recent Bombcast mentions that Ryan has started playing on League of Legends and I thought I'd share my Youtube channel with you guys here.   

Really I just upload some of my games to Youtube so that:  

a) I can watch them back and see where I went wrong etc. and  
    b) I wanted to share my full replay games with others so that they too can see me making silly mistakes so that they, in turn, can avoid doing so in their games. 

I'm not seriously high elo just to warn you but I have been playing for over a year now (with a few breaks in between) and am still having a blast with this game!  Hope you guys enjoy the videos! :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.