Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

All Europe players here, please come to Europe server!

Swiftling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Swiftling

Okay so me and my friend recently got the nice info that there is actually an Europe servers supported by GOA (or smt). What ever. The point is that
    1. Why the hell this kind of information isn't announced full scale?
    2. Why players must learn that kind of information the hard way?
    3. All Europe players go there http://www.lol-europe.com/ , download the launcher and play there (new account is needed and you must begin from level 1; also account name can't be the same as Summoner's name)

Belive, me you wont regret it. I moved from 1 bar in connection to 5 instantly!

I STRONGLY suggest to the Riot staff, upgrading the moving accounts of the players to their previous level. You (we also) know that you can check if we say the truth in the e-mails so that wont be a problem. Right?

Okay European guys, i hope we meet there. And please no "Omg how to move there when the players there dont even know how to read the minimap!?!?" or "I wont move because your community is noobish!" If you don't want to move or you don't agree, i ask you not to post and just close your browser.

Thumbs up!

Carlozz34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Carlozz34

Thanks for this information, i had no idea. I'm european and i play on the american servers, haven't really experienced any lag, so i won't bother switching. I also have some friends that i'm playing with over there, so it is just not worth it. I cannot understand that they didn't advertise about this more, really bad.

Tordah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Tordah

Argh, I should've seen this thread earlier. I don't wanna create a new account anymore. I haven't had any problems with lag whatsoever yet on the American (?) servers so I guess it's not that big of a deal.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.