Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

Free Sona skins I wanna give out (not spam)

Eder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Eder

I have been holding on to these for a long time I think it was PAX 2012. They would hand these out by the bucket load so here you go:

H7U2AULXFJUF

X93L4VNGQMF6

I guess to at least have some sort of conversation and not make this spam, what do you guys think of the Sona changes? I haven't played Sona in a while so I don't really know but I have seen her in action and the changes seem very minor but Riot seemed to make a big deal out of it.

Anyways enjoy the skins!

Freshbandito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

as a heads up, I don't think you can redeem codes for skins anymore since some sites were abusing a problem with the system and selling the codes.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GunslingerPanda

@freshbandito: Neither worked for me, so I'm gonna guess that's the case or someone sniped them without saying thanks!

BlueStriped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@gunslingerpanda: You need to provide proof of ownership due to the resale of codes for them to work

Blannir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@eder said:

I guess to at least have some sort of conversation and not make this spam, what do you guys think of the Sona changes? I haven't played Sona in a while so I don't really know but I have seen her in action and the changes seem very minor but Riot seemed to make a big deal out of it.

Anyways enjoy the skins!

As a Sona main I've enjoyed the changes so far in the few games I've played, people underestimate the shield on W for trading early bot lane and Q power chords are still decent poke. The new zone graphics definitely help teammates recognize what you're doing and are a big improvement over the old invisible aura's, I just wish they were a little bigger as grouping up in late game team fights can be very hazardous so the ADC is really the only one benefiting at that point unless you've built a Zhonya's or something.

Eder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 43

@blannir said:
    @eder said:

Anyways enjoy the skins!

As a Sona main I've enjoyed the changes so far in the few games I've played, people underestimate the shield on W for trading early bot lane and Q power chords are still decent poke. The new zone graphics definitely help teammates recognize what you're doing and are a big improvement over the old invisible aura's, I just wish they were a little bigger as grouping up in late game team fights can be very hazardous so the ADC is really the only one benefiting at that point unless you've built a Zhonya's or something.

Since this post I have played a few games and yeah I sometimes would level her W either first or alongside her Q for more versatility.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.