Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

How long to reach Diamond rank?

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

According to the LoL wiki, Diamond is basically the top 0.1% of players. So, yeah, you should probably look at a different job.

Helmerdrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@substance_d: Depends on your mentality, most likely a year if you are just starting out (if you practice non stop that is). Tester jobs at Riot are very hard to get.

Substance_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@alexw00d Thanks for the info. Guess I'll just keep makin documentaries, then.

Quizas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhh, sweet memories... it took me about.. 3 years to reach diamond. And just a couple of weeks to go back to plat. I don't wanna go back to Diamond and LoL anymore this season.

slyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know we are rezing this thread, but Diamond is pretty easy to get into so long as you keep a positive attitude and play a ton. Most of my climbing came from a time in my life where I could put 10-12 hours a day into league (first 2 years of college were spent well). Now I can't do that anymore so I'm stagnate in Plat 1-2. Time and a willingness to listen to your betters will get you at least plat. Upper Diamond (~D1 50lp+) and master/challenger are where you find the real good players. You can always tell in tournaments who has the most high elo players

ivdamke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slyspider: I wouldn't call putting 10-12 hours a day into a game 'pretty easy'.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.