Ranked Teams

#1 Posted by artgarcrunkle (970 posts) -

So there are ranked teams now which is pretty alright. If there are any decent players or players who want to get decent and are interested in getting a ranked team going hollaback.

#2 Posted by YI_Orange (1173 posts) -

I might be interested.

#3 Posted by RadJoshCon (26 posts) -

I would love to get a team together. I don't know how serious you are about it, but I would love to get a group together to practice and get better as a team.

My LoL name is CarbonNeutral and I'll be on a bunch over Thanksgiving except when I am playing Skyrim!

#4 Posted by artgarcrunkle (970 posts) -

@RadJoshCon: Definitely not going pro or super tryhard, I just think the game is more fun when you have a group of people who play together a lot and try to win sometimes...or a group of dudes to build troll team compositions to play normals with ;)

#5 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Was trying to come up with a name with my friends, for some reason they didn't like YosukeIsMyBrosuke

#6 Posted by TobbRobb (4881 posts) -

@Azteck: I'm all for it! Dirty liar.

#7 Posted by artgarcrunkle (970 posts) -

@Azteck: I'm thinking - Tag is GB, but the team name is Get Bent.

#8 Posted by GlenTennis (3146 posts) -

I'd be down to be in a team.

#9 Posted by EvilAshe (49 posts) -

@Azteck said:

Was trying to come up with a name with my friends, for some reason they didn't like YosukeIsMyBrosuke

You need better friends.

#10 Edited by Buscemi (1106 posts) -

I would actually be interested in playing some ranked with strangers. I'm on EU though, but it should be alright to just create a US account?

What do you mean that there are ranked games now, by the way, hasn't there always been ranked games?

#11 Posted by artgarcrunkle (970 posts) -

@Titus: You can create a team like you would for a league, the team gains or loses elo as a team instead of individually. If you can have fun with a high ping you should have no problem playing on the NA servers, you'll just have to earn ip all over again to get the champs you want.

#12 Posted by YI_Orange (1173 posts) -

@artgarcrunkle: What's your name on LoL? I'm thinking of trying to get a team together.

#13 Posted by TomA (2531 posts) -

Send me a friends request: FelixTheNomad

RIght now I'm just trolling the shit out of people with my friends, but if we were to get some serious people together, I would be ready to jump back into serious play. I main Singed and Kog, mostly Singed though.

#14 Edited by artgarcrunkle (970 posts) -

Hey so I'm starting the team on the NA server and probably naming it ButtCops or Get Bent or something because why not. Really don't care what the name is but it HAS to be a really dumb one, so if you object to being a Butt Cop you should let me know before I create the team. Add me (hereliesbeavis) and send me a message if you aren't already on my friendslist.

#15 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

I'm going to make the assumption this is NA?

#16 Posted by President_Barackbar (3480 posts) -

I would be interested, but I'm only level 20 so far.

#17 Posted by jakob187 (21787 posts) -

I haven't checked any of the ranked teams stuff out yet. Keep forgetting they added it. I should probably look into it sometime later tonight.

#18 Posted by artgarcrunkle (970 posts) -

@TomA: Added you to my friends list today, I'll add you to the team when I can.

Also we have 3 (maybe four) slots left on Hamburger Sandwich so like.....there's that. If you're on the fence I just want to mention that the tag is [Burger] and that's probably the best tag ever.

#19 Posted by The_Drizzle (624 posts) -

@artgarcrunkle said:

@TomA: Added you to my friends list today, I'll add you to the team when I can.

Also we have 3 (maybe four) slots left on Hamburger Sandwich so like.....there's that. If you're on the fence I just want to mention that the tag is [Burger] and that's probably the best tag ever.

I'd be down to play, tired of playing with randoms. My LoL name is The_Drizzle55

#20 Posted by artgarcrunkle (970 posts) -

@The_Drizzle: You need to be level 30 to create or join ranked teams, what level are you now?

#21 Posted by VanillaThunder136 (8 posts) -

I'd love to be on the team, name is CocaineCyborg.

#22 Posted by tunaburn (1892 posts) -

i uninstalled today because random teams is the worst thing in the world. id play again if i had a team.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.