Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

In the sequel to Valve's cooperative zombie shooter, a new team of four ragtag survivors must work together to survive the apocalypse, facing new Infected threats as they fight their way across the Southern United States.

Shaun Of The Dead & More For L4D2...

tricky69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tricky69

Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one seems to have reported anything about the DLC for Left 4 Dead 2, which includes levels based on Shaun Of The Dead, Evil Dead and Resident Evil.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ArchScabby

link?

I would totally take the first two, those would be awesome, but fuck a Resident Evil level

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Tylea002

Thats because its probably a lie. Until you hear direct official confirmation from valve, then its wrong.

And given the backlash for there being this game so early, I'm sure there would be people pissed off that they're already planning DLC. I'd love this, but it looks to be a lie atm.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@ArchScabby said:
    " link?  I would totally take the first two, those would be awesome, but fuck a Resident Evil level "
    If it would be based off of a level from Resident Evil 2-3, I think it would be awesome, or even the mansion from the first one.
    Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Karmum

Do you have a link for confirmation? I mean, that sounds too good to be true. If you don't hear it from Valve, it isn't a confirmation.

Mourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mourne

This actually sounds a lot more like a set of mods on L4D1.

tricky69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tricky69

It was mentioned in an interview done by Games Radar’s Chris Antista and Brett Elston.   It’s on the Comic-Con Special Podcast:

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/talkradar-comic-con-special/a-20090727155157636094

The interview starts at the 49m 58s mark and the DLC is discussed at 58m 26s mark…

However since hearing the interview again to get the time stamps, I realise they were discussing MODS and not DLC.   Mourne you were right.   Man, do I feel a bit of a dick right now.   Sorry for making a stupid mistake…dammit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.