chunkybubb's Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) review

• chunkybubb wrote this review on .
  • chunkybubb has written a total of 49 reviews. The last one was for Brink

The way zombie shooters should be

The sequel to one of the best zombie/horror games of all time is finally here. Is this a big improvement or does it all feel the same.

Positive:

• Fantastic A.I Director
  • More gore
  • More campaigns
  • More modes
  • Some campaigns are longer and some are shorter or the same length
  • Different variety of zombies
  • Day and Night cycle
  • Great Multiplayer as ever
  • Easy gameplay

Negative:
  • I can't think of bad things. It is to good

Overall this a tremendous improvement from the first game. I think anyone who likes fast paced gaming and liked the last game, most definitely sould buy this one because it is worth the 60$.