brandonturner's Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) review

• brandonturner wrote this review on .

Left For Dead 2 for X-box by Brandon Turner

Prepare for the Rooftops your about to have a great time with good multi-player situations fighting multitudes of zombies. It t was well worth the wait for purchasing this game. Going for the Ak's after the mini guns off the elevators of the apartments. And giving the bloodthirsty monsters a helluva fight back. Giving Left for Dead 2 a Five out of Five stars.

Other reviews for Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360)

L4D 2 adds more to the formula to keep fans coming back. 0

Heavy rain falls dramatically reducing visibility, the roaring thunder cancels out the noise of our approaching enemies making their ambushes a total surprise. As we fight our way through waist-deep water and floating corpses, we lost one of our comrades. I turn around, blind firing through the thick vegetation hoping to kill the coming onslaught of undead, for if we stopped to fight we would surly meet our demise. Thanks to quick reactions and teamwork, we pulled through. Left 4 Dead 2 is p...