brandonturner's Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) review

• brandonturner wrote this review on .

Left For Dead 2 for X-box by Brandon Turner

Prepare for the Rooftops your about to have a great time with good multi-player situations fighting multitudes of zombies. It t was well worth the wait for purchasing this game. Going for the Ak's after the mini guns off the elevators of the apartments. And giving the bloodthirsty monsters a helluva fight back. Giving Left for Dead 2 a Five out of Five stars.

Other reviews for Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360)

Two-trick zombie 0

Last year, I wrote that Left 4 Dead was a fun title that was high on quality, but low on quantity. It was a "one-trick pony" that provided a highly exciting four player cooperative experience, but not really enough of anything else to justify its hefty price tag. With Left 4 Dead 2, I was hopeful that we'd get a game that could fill the emptiness left by its predecessor. And while Left 4 Dead 2 does have more content than before, it's simply too little, too late. It feels more like an expansion ...