Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 18, 2008

Left 4 Dead puts players in the role of one of four survivors during a zombie apocalypse. Survivors will depend on co-operation to get from one safe house to another, while facing hordes of "Infected", four of which can be controlled by human players in certain game modes.

DLC SHOCKER!

deathface123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By deathface123

*SPOILER!*

jus say GTTV and there was an interview with chet and he revealed some terrible news... one of the original l4d characters are being killed off in the forthcoming l4d1 dlc 
    francis and louis are too loved by fans (PILLZZZZZ HERE!) to be killed off so i guess its between zoey and bill

bill is my fave character so i hope it isnt him. dayummm the l4d plot thickens...

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Venatio

There isn't really much of a story in the L4D games but they better not kill off Zoey, she's my favorite

deathface123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By deathface123

id say that valve are concentratiing on the story of l4d a lot more than they used to... with the plot of the survivors being carriers, CEDAs involvement being extended and hinted at etc. i welcome a bit more story based dlc with open arms XD 

up to now i feel like the story was there if you wanted to look for it, but with this dlc the story is being driven and guided a tad... chet did say it wont be an overdriven story with epic cutscenes or anything like that because that doesnt follow the flow of the game

emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By emkeighcameron

But they CAN'T kill Bill.

Also, movie reference.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By ajamafalous

Wait.

Upcoming Left 4 Dead 1 DLC?

deathface123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By deathface123
    @ajamafalous: yeah duder, they are releasing the passing for l4d2 then a comic book then l4d1 dlc to explain how the original survivors got to new orleans
    Log

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Log

its gonna be Bill. Hes the cool old dude that sacrifices himself

deathface123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By deathface123

@Log:  yeah yr probs right man... hes my favourite though : / i can imagine him makin a last stand with his bad ass m16 and smokes...

my guess is that the crescendo event for the dlc will involve someone havin to stay behind to activate the escape vehicle?

frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By frankxiv

i thought this was going to be about a new infected type that shot electricity

deathface123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deathface123
    @onimonkii: LOL 'The Shocker' he is most effective when the survivors are in water based levels such as swanp fever and hard rain. if pokemon told me anything its tht electricity is effective against water.
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Scooper

Bill's the best character by far. My 2nd favourite character from Valve, number 1 being Gorden, ofcourse. If he got killed off it would be pretty epic but sad because I'd like to see Bill in future games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.