Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 18, 2008

Left 4 Dead puts players in the role of one of four survivors during a zombie apocalypse. Survivors will depend on co-operation to get from one safe house to another, while facing hordes of "Infected", four of which can be controlled by human players in certain game modes.

New 360 title update

kyleh007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kyleh007

i awoke this morning to a title update for left 4 dead lol does anybody know what they patched? i can't find anything yet, but i was hoping maybe someone knew.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By PureRok

Here's what Steam update says (I'm assuming it's the same patch):

Updates to Left 4 Dead have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Left 4 Dead

• Fixed Infected Players melee pushing large objects to block the survivors path
    • Fixed +lobby exploit
    • Fixed exploit of "hugging" the Witch from behind where she can't hit you
    • Fixed players not being kicked from a vote by changing their name before it succeeds
    • Disabled difficulty change votes from the console in versus mode
    Lieutenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lieutenant
    PureRok said:
    "

Left 4 Dead

• Fixed Infected Players melee pushing large objects to block the survivors pat
    "
    Fucking finally. It's hilarious doing it to others but goddamn is it annoying trying to push those generators out of the way for 10 minutes
    Lieutenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lieutenant
    Lieutenant said:
    "PureRok said:
    "

Left 4 Dead

"
    Fucking finally. It's hilarious doing it to others but goddamn is it annoying trying to push those generators out of the way for 10 minutes"
    ok, the title update did not fix this... just went into a game with the generator in front of the elevator
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By RHCPfan24
    Lieutenant said:
    "Lieutenant said:
    "PureRok said:
    "

Left 4 Dead

"
    Fucking finally. It's hilarious doing it to others but goddamn is it annoying trying to push those generators out of the way for 10 minutes"
    ok, the title update did not fix this... just went into a game with the generator in front of the elevator"
    I hate when a patch says it is going to fix something, but then it does nothing or makes it even worse! (Bully scholarship edition)
    kyleh007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By kyleh007

well they might not be the same patch i have yet to find anything on it even on the official steam left 4 dead forums (360 section)

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By breadfan

The patch removed some glitches in the different levels.  The roof top of No Mercy that allowed you to walk around the barbed wire has been redone and the ability to skip certain areas of a scenario have been removed.

EDIT:

The update did not fix the moving objects issue, not only did I join a game with the generator blocking the elevator in No Mercy, there was a dumpster blocking the ladder in the sewers also.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ArchScabby

what about the 360?

that got patched too, and those fixes look like they came from the pc version.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.