Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LEGO Rock Band

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

LEGO Rock Band is a family-friendly take on the Rock Band formula, with new songs aimed at audiences of all ages. While the game will play similarly to other Rock Band games, it will feature LEGO characters, instruments, and venues.

Two reasons why I want LEGO Rock Band.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By MetalGearSunny

Call me crazy but I really want to play Lego Rock Band. Why? Well, there are two very good reasons. 

1. Track List - Dude, have you seen that list? Queen, Jimi Hendrix, Elton John, Europe (Dude, the Final fucking Countdown), The Police, and Tom Petty. I consider those the big ones, but there are more. I think I'm forgetting a certain group. Oh yeah! Foo Fighters. Who could forget? How could I forget? Speaking of that, in the song "Breakout", you break people out of ice with the power of rock! This is not at all what the song is about, but hey, it's clever. You know, any music game that has a Foo Fighters song I will play, with the exception of DJ Hero. Stacked Actors was one of the reasons I played Guitar Hero Metallica, in case you were wondering. I mean, what can I say? Their songs are too addicting. 

2. My sister thinks it's funny - I guess the intention was to make the game appeal to younger audiences, and it worked. When I showed my sister the trailer for the game, she burst out laughing. She's been interested in the game ever since, and it's finally out and we are lacking in money. By "we" I mean me because I know my sister nine year old sister won't buy it. Anyways, if they did their work right, I should be able to blast on expert drums while my sister plays on "Super Easy" guitar with no problems, right? I've noticed with Rock Band 2, the track was slowed down because she was playing on an easier difficulty. My only complaint is that I know she will constantly pick "So What?" by Pink. I will pick "Breakout" every time she does that. 

So that's my random blog for today, hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading my stupid shit!

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Call me crazy but I really want to play Lego Rock Band. Why? Well, there are two very good reasons. 

1. Track List - Dude, have you seen that list? Queen, Jimi Hendrix, Elton John, Europe (Dude, the Final fucking Countdown), The Police, and Tom Petty. I consider those the big ones, but there are more. I think I'm forgetting a certain group. Oh yeah! Foo Fighters. Who could forget? How could I forget? Speaking of that, in the song "Breakout", you break people out of ice with the power of rock! This is not at all what the song is about, but hey, it's clever. You know, any music game that has a Foo Fighters song I will play, with the exception of DJ Hero. Stacked Actors was one of the reasons I played Guitar Hero Metallica, in case you were wondering. I mean, what can I say? Their songs are too addicting. 

2. My sister thinks it's funny - I guess the intention was to make the game appeal to younger audiences, and it worked. When I showed my sister the trailer for the game, she burst out laughing. She's been interested in the game ever since, and it's finally out and we are lacking in money. By "we" I mean me because I know my sister nine year old sister won't buy it. Anyways, if they did their work right, I should be able to blast on expert drums while my sister plays on "Super Easy" guitar with no problems, right? I've noticed with Rock Band 2, the track was slowed down because she was playing on an easier difficulty. My only complaint is that I know she will constantly pick "So What?" by Pink. I will pick "Breakout" every time she does that. 

So that's my random blog for today, hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading my stupid shit!

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Tireyo

Too bad Lego Rock Band isn't a real life lego set. : - P I think it would be more collectible than the game.

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @Tireyo643 said:

" Too bad Lego Rock Band isn't a real life lego set. : - P I think it would be more collectible than the game. "

That would be kind of neat. Sadly, the last time LEGO was approached about having musical talents put into LEGO form was with The White Stripes, who were turned down because they were "Too adult".
    eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By eric_buck

Lol... that Pink song will get seriously annoying...

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Pie
    @TheMustacheHero said:
    " @Tireyo643 said:

" Too bad Lego Rock Band isn't a real life lego set. : - P I think it would be more collectible than the game. "

That would be kind of neat. Sadly, the last time LEGO was approached about having musical talents put into LEGO form was with The White Stripes, who were turned down because they were "Too adult". "
    The white stripes are adult now? I guess they did do that song about turning a white orchid blue....
    Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By unsolvedparadox
    @Tireyo643 said:
    Dude, I would totally buy this. If someone makes their own stage/players/audience and puts it it on eBay, I will not be able to resist.
    Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By LordXavierBritish

I'm not buying Lego RockBand because it doesn't have Brick House.

No, seriously. What the hell?

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I think you should get it. Sounds like you and your sister could have a blast with it. Plus the game does have quite a few really awesome songs. I'm thinking about renting it.

@LordXavierBritish said:

" I'm not buying Lego RockBand because it doesn't have Brick House.  No, seriously. What the hell? "
    Dude, you're totally right. How could they possibly have overlooked that?!
    Alphiehyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Alphiehyr
    @Tireyo643 said:
    It would be awesome if it was. I could blow them up or rip them to pieces.
    Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By unsolvedparadox
    @TheGreatGuero said:
    " I think you should get it. Sounds like you and your sister could have a blast with it. Plus the game does have quite a few really awesome songs. I'm thinking about renting it.

@LordXavierBritish said:
    " I'm not buying Lego RockBand because it doesn't have Brick House.  No, seriously. What the hell? "
    Dude, you're totally right. How could they possibly have overlooked that?! "
    Hopefully we'll get DLC for the rescue.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.