tingham's Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Xbox 360) review

• tingham wrote this review on .
  • tingham has written a total of 3 reviews. The last one was for Rage

Best Lego Game Yet

My son and I have been playing the crap out of the Lego Star Wars original trilogy game for almost a year and when I learned that they were making a Clone Wars game, we both went about ballistic.

The game is absolutely beautiful, easily the best looking lego game to date which makes sense with advances in technology; this game however adds a certain energy to the mix pulling from the animated series.

Some of the on-screen help is a little confusing at first regarding troop control, after spending an hour with the game however things fall into place nicely.

My son is 4 and he absolutely loves this game, if you're thinking of getting your kids into video games you couldn't pick a better franchise to start them with.