Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 27, 2008

Lead the way as a player-created Sackperson in the highly customizable side-scrolling world of LittleBigPlanet, where players can play, create, and share 2.5D levels with their friends and the whole PSN community.

Do I need to buy DLC to unlock trophies?

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fr0br0

So I just went through my no die run and I did it successfully. I have completed every story level without losing a life, yet I have not received the Play trophy. I doubled checked to make sure I aced every level, but still no trophy. Do I have to buy the extended Metal Gear Solid pack and complete those levels in order to get the trophy?

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By OmegaPirate

Did you do the mini games and survival challenges? they need to be acred too

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By fr0br0

Aw really? Damn, guess I'm gonna spend the rest of the night getting those done...

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By OmegaPirate
    Fr0Br0 said:
    "Aw really? Damn, guess I'm gonna spend the rest of the night getting those done..."
    Dont worry bro- funnily enough i did the EXACT same thing as you last night <3
    Stanford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Stanford

No.  If you buy the Medal Gear Pack, though, it adds trophies

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.