Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lords of the Fallen

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Oct 28, 2014

A fantasy action-RPG developed by CI Games and Deck 13 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The protagonist, convicted and ostracized for his crimes by a draconian society, is called upon to stop an army of demons commanded by a god who was long ago overthrown.

This game is looking good

SomberOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Orysef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thanks for link to this very nice article:) I see Lords of the Fallen will be great promising RPG game. This can be one of two RPG game which I want to have in this year. Trailer looks interesting, shows killing the boss will not be easy:)

me3639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 4

There is a lot of buzz being generated about this game and Enemy Front, but i would prefer to be a little more cautious as CI doesnt not have the best track record to date. However, i highly enjoyed and would recommend playing their game from last year Alien Rage.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By Seppli

@me3639 said:

There is a lot of buzz being generated about this game and Enemy Front, but i would prefer to be a little more cautious as CI doesnt not have the best track record to date. However, i highly enjoyed and would recommend playing their game from last year Alien Rage.

Deck 13 is working on it too. Does anybody which of the two teams is leading? They did Venetica, amongst other things, which was a rather middling RPG in my opinion.

Either way, it's looking Soulsian, so that's a great thing. I love mechanically driven RPGs. Now they only need to execute on it properly, and I'll likely be happy with what I'll get. What's irritating to me is that they're going with a predefined protagonist. While it ultimately has little mechanical impact on the game, I think the whole character creation aspect of any RPG is tremendously helpful to make the character my own, which is paramount in this genre. Same goes for that cheap-ass looking Bound by Flame game, that's coming out one of these days.

It's little give-aways like these that make me skeptical. If a developer gets such fundamental things *wrong*, how can the whole thing ever hope to be anything but middling?

Daniel_Sun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game looks good, i hope that it will be good as it looks. Maybe CI will bring fresh way to play this kind of games.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Yeah, it looks pretty neat. Looking forward to seeing more about it.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

lol why do I get the suspicion that certain users in this thread are commenting with a certain agenda in mind... It's just like in this thread where there was a user with similarly broken English (maybe because these users are Polish perhaps...) doing nothing but ushering praise all over this thing.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ofc the soul copies starts rolling in. Bring in some more casual gameplay and gears of war looking characters and it will sell good right?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.