Nooo Vinny!

#1 Posted by Pipiporapa (23 posts) -

Oh no!, My only hope was that Vinny would try this game. But he was convinced otherwise! 

Dude Vinny I'll get you the game!!, just play it! 

I really like GB, it kinda sucks that they don't like the games I do . It's almost incredible just how it happens everytime! My game collection its almost exclusively composed of games that the GB crew hates or avoids. :P 

In a funny way tho

#2 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

Cool story, bro.

#3 Posted by EpicSteve (6499 posts) -

You should expand on your recommendations. Don't rely on one source for videogame info.

#4 Posted by MAN_FLANNEL (2462 posts) -

You must have a shelf full of horrible games. 

#5 Posted by Detrian (1126 posts) -

You are creepy.

#6 Posted by Jambones (1696 posts) -
@MAN_FLANNEL said:
" You must have a shelf full of horrible games.  "
I laughed. :D

Everyone has an opinion. Generally mine lines up with GB, but not always. I generally reserve judgment on a title until I've tried it myself.
#7 Posted by Trylks (829 posts) -
@MAN_FLANNEL: Killzone, GeoW, Fable, Assassins Creed, Fallout... looks fine to me.

@Pipiporapa: I don't know yet why you want Vinny to play a game, though. If you like it then enjoy it and that's all. I played the demo and I liked it, but I don't think I'll play the game basically because I don't play with my friends in XBL since they don't either, AFAIK ¬_¬ and it feels like taking the online out of the game is taking a big and important part of it.
#8 Edited by Venatio (4493 posts) -

Why the hell do you care about what games Vinny plays?

Dude you're sounding creepy

#9 Posted by owl_of_minerva (1455 posts) -

If Vinny liked Lost Planet 2 then heads would explode from the GB double-think required. Also, Vinny at least gave Demon's Souls a chance, so I give the man props for that. Also for his love of bufu.

#10 Posted by TooWalrus (13258 posts) -

If Brad didn't like Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts I would have killed myself. Just sayin'.

#11 Posted by Binman88 (3692 posts) -

Before trying to convince Vinny to play LP2, please try convince Brad to play Thief 2.

#12 Edited by ISuperGamerI (1880 posts) -

Some of you sound really creepy, especially TooWalrus and his avatar lol.

#13 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -

Why vinny?

#14 Posted by jakob187 (21780 posts) -

If the crew hadn't done an endurance run for Deadly Premonition, I would've probably chomped down a bottle of painkillers and O.D.'d.  Just sayin.

#15 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@MAN_FLANNEL said:
" You must have a shelf full of horrible games.  "
pretty much this

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.