Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Sep 18, 2009

The Majesty franchise makes the transition to 3D in Majesty 2, the sequel to the critically well-received, fantasy real-time strategy game.

ESRB rates Majesty 2 for DSiWare

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Endogene

Well that came out of nowhere.  I think that it would be safe to assume that this will be a 2D remake of Majesty 2 and not a simple port most likely similar in presentation to  Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, a RTS game part of the Ivalice Alliance on the regular DS that played surprisingly well . The unit count in the Majesty games is not all that high and quite a bit lower then what Revenant Wings did on the less powerful normal DS so it should work out fine unless something goes terribly wrong during development. It will be interesting to see if  1C: Ino-Co will also be developing it or if a specialized developer will handle it. 

The last line of the description seems to point to a (if I remember correctly) new kind of gambling building that was not in the PC version of Majesty 2.

It is quite an odd move really by Paradox Interactive but I applaud it fully and I hope that it will work out for them. For those of you who have already played Majesty 2 and are not interested in this version there also is a PC expansion pack to look forward too, Majesty 2: Kingmaker.

No Caption Provided

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=28951
    Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Emilio

No way! Dude, this is insane. I loved the first Majesty on PC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.