4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 8 releases and 0 DLC

Another minor update 0

Last years champions, the St. Louis CardinalsAnother baseball season is upon us, and as usual, new baseball video games are ready to play, just before the opening pitch. MLB 2K series is back again, trying to perfect the system 2K Sports created nearly a decade ago. Sadly, it's this reason that this years game will be more of the same to most people, despite the good improvements in this update.Let's start with the biggest improvement in this years addition. Anyone who follows baseball, will rem...

A Great All Around Baseball Experience 0

Reviews of sports games often times talk about the game modes and features that allow you to get more out of the simple sport that you are playing, and although I will touch on these things in my reviews of sports games, I think it is much more valuable to evaluate the gameplay and how it compares or reflects the real sport and also how it is as a fun and competitive game.As someone who has played every Madden for around ten years or so but either returned, traded, or sold the last five games wi...