MLG Toronto starts today!

#1 Posted by Fosssil (627 posts) -

MLG's Toronto event is this weekend!

Any other MLG Halo fans here at Giant Bomb? I'm completely stoked to see how this tournament plays out, what with the massive roster shake-ups among pro teams these past few weeks, and I've got my money on Final Boss to win the whole thing. Also, the pregame show at 8 PM Eastern time should be interesting -- there's going to be an interview with both Walshy (hopefully offering some insight into why he was released from FB) and his replacement, Neighbor. Anyone else excited?

#2 Posted by Warihay (481 posts) -

I like the MLG Gametype. But I think it is hysterical when people call themselves pro gamers.

#3 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

I like watching it occasionally,  it's pretty fun watching really good players play against each other. But mainly on youtube because I don't know where else to watch it.

#4 Edited by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

I hope gutiar hero kid loses.

I can't wait for the real world to kick him in the ass. :D

#5 Posted by Fosssil (627 posts) -
suneku said:
"I like watching it occasionally,  it's pretty fun watching really good players play against each other. But mainly on youtube because I don't know where else to watch it."
You can keep tabs on all of the results from the tournament on mlgpro.com, and you can watch the streaming coverage here (although there isn't any action going on at the moment; it starts later tonight).
#6 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
GhostlyKiller said:
"I like the MLG Gametype. But I think it is hysterical when people call themselves pro gamers."
MLG is awesome THERE'S ACTUALLY CARBINES IN THE LEVELS

other than that i kinda hate it but oh i love the carbine
#7 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6294 posts) -
GhostlyKiller said:
"I like the MLG Gametype. But I think it is hysterical when people call themselves pro gamers."

But I thought if I downloaded the MLG picture pack off of Xbox Live and played Call of Duty 4 for two hours I was automatically a pro gamer?!?!?!
#8 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
Everyones_A_Critic said:
"GhostlyKiller said:

But I thought if I downloaded the MLG picture pack off of Xbox Live and played Call of Duty 4 for two hours I was automatically a pro gamer?!?!?!"
m no you just need to use a BR all the timeand call everyone a noob and whenever you die it's ALWAYS lags fault no matter what. you must always have the sniper. no ifs or buts, you are a pro and you must have it. you also need to talk shit and then weasel out of it after losing
#9 Posted by ThisIsThePlague (18 posts) -

MLG sucks..

#10 Posted by PartTimeNinja (344 posts) -

MLG is a disgrace to gaming.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.