Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Manos: The Hands of Fate

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Jul 26, 2012

A deliberately-retro side-scrolling platformer and loose adaptation of what is considered one of the worst films ever made.

anyone try this out yet?

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

Have to admit that the game has a charming look to it but the setting based of the famously bad movie makes it fascinating to me. So now that it's up on greenlight for steam, wondering if anyone has tried it? At the moment I really want to get it but not sure if the mobile controls on my android phone would be better or worse compared to just getting it on steam.

steam greenlight link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125743981

RedHatDrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

I played it for about 5 minutes it on PC from the Humble Weekly sale. It seems pretty solid. Points for references to their terrible movie, and the fact that it's just like every other NES movie game, in that it is very loosely based on the movie. Just jump 'n shoot, man!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Think we played it on Unprofessional Fridays once, if I'm not mistaken.

peritus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I believe so. Looked like fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.