Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mario Paint

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 14, 1992

A title that takes full advantage of the pack-in SNES mouse accessory, allowing the player to paint pictures, compose music, and play mini-games.

Where Is My New Mario Paint?

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Does anybody else wish Nintendo continued to make updated versions of this game? Imagine how awesome it could be.

• Include 8-bit, 16-bit, N64 and modern Mario/Nintendo game character models and environments that we can fully animate and record for an extended amount of time.
    • Update the sound/music selection with samples from all 8-bit and 16-bit games as well as other miscellaneous Nintendo sound samples and include mash-ups of recreated Nintendo music preloaded on the software.
    • Allow ability to share music and animated videos.
    • Allow us to take screenshots taken from any WiiU game and draw/edit with simplified photoshop like tools and post to Miiverse.
    • Include Gnat Attack again, but don't make any changes at all because that game is already perfection. Kneel to King Watinga.

Put this out for the WiiU as a free pack in that utilizes the WiiU GamePad. That shit would be dope. Anybody else wish Nintendo did more with this franchise? Any ideas on what else they could include?

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Not happening. In its stead, Mario Party has sold 40 million copies.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

And here I thought I was the only one who liked that damn gnat killing mini game.

If it has what you listed, I am there.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csl316: Is there a reason why Mario Party and Mario Paint can't coexist?

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I loved me some mario paint back in the day. With the tablet it is even a natural thing to do. In fact a new mario paint is a great idea, nintendo should get on this stat!

Haruko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There was a sequel for the 64DD more than one actually. It's where most of the graphics for warioware came from.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.