Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mark of the Ninja

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 07, 2012

From the creators of the Shank series comes a 2D stealth game featuring a ninja Champion bearing a magical tattoo that brings great power at a heavy price, in order to bring bloody vengeance against his clan's enemies.

Where's my PC release please Mr. Steambot?

AgentZigzag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AgentZigzag

So on 24th September many gaming news outlets including our dear GB ran a story saying that MOTN was being released on PC via Steam today (16th October 2012).

So where is it?

I've also seen conflicting information from different sites, some of whom suggest that its a worldwide release and others seeming to hint that its US only. What the chuff is actually going on? Anyone?

It doesn't even seem to be in the Steam database at all as if you search for it there are no results. I'm getting an annoying Renegade Ops vibe here. That game was due to arrive on Steam and then without explanation the release date just kept getting shifted back and back. I hate to sound impatient... but I am so that's how it comes out.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#2  Edited By Mnemoidian

Klei on twitter (https://twitter.com/klei) seems to think that it's releasing today.

Also says it should be out in all regions, no restrictions - "as far as [they] know"

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By granderojo

One of the developers are Uber has been tweeting for the past 2 weeks that he's been playing a close to done developer builds on PC. It's clearly on the way.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By crusader8463

I keep searching on Steam but am seeing no sign of it. Why won't they let me give them my money?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.