Official Live Streams Thread

#1 Posted by Pessh (2451 posts) -

May as well have one for MvC3 too. 
Know of a MvC3 live stream that's happening in the near future or perhaps right now? Post up the link here and the time information! No embedding, just links.

Spookys streaming right now.

#2 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

Awww yeah!!!!!! This shit just got official. Well Capcom's launch party yesterday would have been my nice addition, but its obviously over now. 

#3 Posted by MooseyMcMan (9793 posts) -

[Tries to watch stream. Remember that internet is not fast enough here to stream stuff like that.] 

Argh!

#4 Posted by Pessh (2451 posts) -

Missed it yesterday but this shit is pretty good. Sentinel is still a dick, Skrull looks dope but is racist, if Deadpool beats Dante he says some shit like 'that all you got? maybe they should have given your spot to Nero,' and they stuck vanilla Sagat in but shrunk him down and changed his name.

#5 Posted by MooseyMcMan (9793 posts) -
@Pessh: How is Skrull racist? 
#6 Posted by ricetopher (1046 posts) -

Can't wait to make fools mad with Sentinel

#7 Posted by StarvingGamer (7582 posts) -
@ricetopher said:
" Can't wait to make fools mad with Sentinel
"
Srsly, that level 3 X-Factor Sentinel shit is so jacked. I SHALL OVERCOME!
#8 Posted by Pessh (2451 posts) -
@StarvingGamer: haha 3 normals
#9 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 
can't wait for this game!
#10 Posted by Ratcabbage (246 posts) -

Thanks for posting the link to the stream. I'm a big fan of that guy's couch. The game looks okay too, but... that couch is amazing.    

#11 Posted by Rhaknar (5940 posts) -

did you just call my Skrull racist? The skrull arent racist, they are just a superior race is all, its just genetics.

#12 Posted by GlenTennis (3143 posts) -

" day -4, already calling for nerfs, community so godlike"

loll

#13 Posted by Pessh (2451 posts) -
Spooky streaming more MvC3 today at 3pm eastern (8pm gmt)
#14 Posted by Rhaknar (5940 posts) -
@Pessh said:
" Spooky streaming more MvC3 today at 3pm eastern (8pm gmt) "
just started a few minutes again
#15 Posted by Rhaknar (5940 posts) -

that guy just now on the stream got WTFTROLLZONED to hell by arthur, it was hilarious

#16 Posted by Rockdalf (1274 posts) -
@Rhaknar said:
" that guy just now on the stream got WTFTROLLZONED to hell by arthur, it was hilarious "
can't.... stop... watching!
#17 Edited by GlenTennis (3143 posts) -

Oh man. Dat X-Factor Sentinel

Edit: 190 hit combos

#18 Posted by Pessh (2451 posts) -

Just tuning in now, hopefully didn't miss too much.

#19 Posted by Rockdalf (1274 posts) -
@Pessh said:
" Just tuning in now, hopefully didn't miss too much. "
Just sent domination.  He's spamming the hell out of Arthur/Sent/Storm for great results.
#20 Posted by Pessh (2451 posts) -

Yeah wish he'd change team, shit is boring.

#21 Posted by JJOR64 (18790 posts) -
@Pessh said:
" Spooky streaming more MvC3 today at 3pm eastern (8pm gmt) "
Spooky still streaming if anyone is interested.  More people playing this time so there will be some variety in teams.
#22 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19179 posts) -

More viewers than I would expect.

#23 Posted by Rhaknar (5940 posts) -

new stream supposed to be quite good (they have alot archived atm too)

Team Khaos

#24 Edited by Mechwing (265 posts) -

man Arthur/sent/storm is so fuking cheap/boring. now you'll just find people online doing this kind of shit

#25 Posted by JJOR64 (18790 posts) -
@StarvingGamer said:
" @ricetopher said:
"
Srsly, that level 3 X-Factor Sentinel shit is so jacked. I SHALL OVERCOME! "

#26 Posted by Pessh (2451 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" @StarvingGamer said:
" @ricetopher said:
"
Srsly, that level 3 X-Factor Sentinel shit is so jacked. I SHALL OVERCOME! "

"
lmao, oh man, that's so good. He's just pissed because they took away all of Storm's cheap stuff and he'll actually have to put work in. No free money = shit game.
#28 Posted by Rhaknar (5940 posts) -
#29 Posted by Pessh (2451 posts) -

yep

#30 Posted by Rhaknar (5940 posts) -

oooooh the last few matches are VERY interesting to me as Marn was using Pheonix and basically just saving meter until he had 5 (he had plenty of chances for the OTG hyper with zero that he never used for example), basically proving that if you want to play pheonix you NEED to have a team building meter for her. I love shit like that... hmm maybe Chris and someone else good at being a battery. Chris/Arthur maybe? :D

#31 Posted by GlenTennis (3143 posts) -
@Pessh said:
" @JJOR64 said:

"
lmao, oh man, that's so good. He's just pissed because they took away all of Storm's cheap stuff and he'll actually have to put work in. No free money = shit game. "
Excellent. "YO THIS GAME THAT ISN'T OUT YET IS TOO EASY AND BROKEN."
Who says that gamers are the most self-entitled group around?
#32 Posted by Pessh (2451 posts) -
#33 Posted by Rockdalf (1274 posts) -
@Rhaknar said:
" oooooh the last few matches are VERY interesting to me as Marn was using Pheonix and basically just saving meter until he had 5 (he had plenty of chances for the OTG hyper with zero that he never used for example), basically proving that if you want to play pheonix you NEED to have a team building meter for her. I love shit like that... hmm maybe Chris and someone else good at being a battery. Chris/Arthur maybe? :D "
I think Morrigan is supposed to be good for building meter, correct me if I'm wrong.  Regardless, that was a blast to watch, you could tell Marm wasn't even trying five wins in XD
#34 Posted by Rhaknar (5940 posts) -
@Rockdalf said:
" @Rhaknar said:
" oooooh the last few matches are VERY interesting to me as Marn was using Pheonix and basically just saving meter until he had 5 (he had plenty of chances for the OTG hyper with zero that he never used for example), basically proving that if you want to play pheonix you NEED to have a team building meter for her. I love shit like that... hmm maybe Chris and someone else good at being a battery. Chris/Arthur maybe? :D "
I think Morrigan is supposed to be good for building meter, correct me if I'm wrong.  Regardless, that was a blast to watch, you could tell Marm wasn't even trying five wins in XD "
theres a difference between a battery assist, and a battery character. A battery assis is morrigan like you said, a battery character is one that is good at building meter and doesnt have good enough hypers to warrant spending metter on them...like chris, who has pretty terrible hypers, and good keep away. But yeah morrigan is an option too, morrigan/arthur or morrigan/chris, meter assist while zoning
#35 Posted by Pessh (2451 posts) -
#36 Posted by animateria (3252 posts) -
TeamKhaos back on Stream.

They got much better considering they started playing on Friday. 

But really, it's only for the people who don't have their copy yet.

People like me.....
#37 Posted by StarvingGamer (7582 posts) -
@animateria: I AM PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
#38 Posted by Pessh (2451 posts) -
#39 Posted by Ezekeilpurger (319 posts) -

I cant wait for Wednesday Night Fights tomorrow. 

It shall be awesome seeing the top mvc2 players duke it out

#40 Edited by animateria (3252 posts) -

Watching both IPW and TK at the same time...

Because I can... Because I can.

Edit: TK stream, X23, Ammy, Sent team got some good chemistry.

#42 Edited by paulunga (1802 posts) -
#43 Posted by JJOR64 (18790 posts) -

Level Up's stream just started.  J. Wong and Marn will be on the stream.  Some other top players as well.

ASS LINK

#44 Posted by Rhaknar (5940 posts) -

mike ross in the house, thats all that matters! cant wait for the excellent adventures with marvel 3
#45 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

Its really nice to see JWong destroy everybody without using sentinal. I wanna see everybody use sentinal against him so I can take notes. 

#46 Posted by Rhaknar (5940 posts) -

justin ROCKING that wolverine, DAMN. would be cool if he actually mained him

#47 Posted by paulunga (1802 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" Level Up's stream just started.  J. Wong and Marn will be on the stream.  Some other top players as well.

ASS LINK "
Whoa, Justin destroys. Marn got his ass kicked TWICE and was begging for a third beating.
#48 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

Somehow, I don't fear Sentinal as much as my growing fear for Wolverine. Also, another thing I like over SSF4, the big flashy Supers may have the same camera angles as the Ultras, but they take a lot less time. 

#49 Posted by GlenTennis (3143 posts) -

Jesus Wolverine, when did you get so mean.

#50 Posted by Rhaknar (5940 posts) -

man, im excited about this tournament. a lot of top players there

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.