The Official MvC3 Video Thread

#1 Posted by gosukiller (2325 posts) -

The Official MvC3 Video Thread! 

To prevent this forum from being cluttered with "OMG LOOK AT THIS THING YOU GUYS" threads, I've created this thread. 
Feel free to post your MvC3 Giantbomb matchvideos, combo-videos and other significant videos in here. 

Posting non-giantbomb related videos is allowed, but Youtubespam rules still apply. If you just post a video without any constructive comments attached to them, it's spam and should not be posted. 

If you have a bunch of youtube videos, post them in a playlist. That way people don't have to scroll through 40 videos just to reach the end of the page. 

Post away!
#2 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -

Shit just got real. I want crazy combos and I want them now!!!

#3 Posted by Killroycantkill (1424 posts) -

I want some badass day 1 videos of 2 hit combos and people getting ripped by Arthur.

#4 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11415 posts) -

Radical! If only I had the game and a way of recording video of it....

#5 Edited by gosukiller (2325 posts) -

Here's some impressions from East Coast Players that Sebiel posted up, put into a handy playlist.

The Evil Rahsaan and Nelson videos don't want to be playlisted, apparently.
#6 Posted by JJOR64 (19070 posts) -

The best video yet.

#7 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -
@JJOR64: Awesome!
#8 Edited by FLStyle (4925 posts) -

Evil Rahsaan (Zero/Spider-man/Tron) vs IFC Yipes (Magneto/Dante/Trish) - FrameAdvantageDotCom
Item of note - The very first match (1:40-4:40) Yipes makes a one vs three comeback win with Trish, great to watch.

Only Seb's videos have been worth watching so far and to be honest I probably won't enjoy TNT tomorrow night because of them, the quality being that good. Hopefully the crazyness from the control room will make it another great show.
#9 Edited by JokerFrown (305 posts) -

Here are a couple of random ranked matches that I played this evening.  I'm not the best and am just using a regular controller.  Actual game volume is a tad low due to everyone in the house being asleep.  Matches lasted the full 99 seconds.  CnC Welcome.  =)

#10 Edited by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

Part 1 of the Level up 64 player tournament from last wednesday is up. If you missed it live, look out for Justin Wong's SICK Wolverine (and Mike Ross using ryu...with sucess lol) 

edit: Part 2 is up also now

#11 Posted by Hyperfludd (374 posts) -

Me Vs Jeff for the first 2 rounds of yesterdays TNT. 

#12 Posted by Heartagram (1183 posts) -
@Rhaknar: More stuff like this please =D Enjoyed watching those immensely. Although I got tired of so much sentinal.
#13 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -

#14 Posted by StarvingGamer (8560 posts) -
@demontium: Had my sound off but a neat trick with Haggar, if you hit with Lariat it's really easy to cancel into his D,DF,F+AA Hyper and continue to juggle from there. I'd suggest using more jumping D+H also since it has obscene range/priority and ground bounces, making it easy to juggle off of.

Solid play though, especially with the X-23 combo. Call in more assists!
#15 Edited by Vanek (383 posts) -
@demontium:   Good video, I really enjoyed it and look forward to more.

I sort of fell in love with Haggar when I first tried him and I find I do better with him on the team.  I'm still messing up air combos when he jumps in which is a pain.  

That's a nice combo you had with X-23, it's one I've seen popping up a fair bit recently because of how good it is.  =)
#16 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -
@Vanek said:
" @demontium:   Good video, I really enjoyed it and look forward to more.  I sort of feel in love with Haggar when I first tried him and I find I do better with him on the team.  I'm still messing up air combos when he jumps in which is a pain.    That's a nice combo you had with X-23, it's one I've seen popping up a fair bit recently because of how good it is.  =) "
I would love to use more haggar, but I'm increasingly finding that i love hulk more and more, so expect him in todays vid once i finish my work. Haggar's great, but he really doesnt work well with my team like hulk does. I found that X-23 can pop opponents really well as hulk falls really fast after he finishes his air M,M,H,S. Then you can reset that same combo and then do gamma quake HC or Gamma Quake if your in the corner. So ya, hulk is official, now I'm looking for one more.
#17 Posted by Heartagram (1183 posts) -

Anyone know of any good channels to subscribe to on youtube for pro videos?

#18 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -

Here's yesterdays video: 

#19 Posted by animateria (3265 posts) -
#20 Posted by Pessh (2459 posts) -

Mubress might post some stuff against 'Pessh.' I assure you this is not me and the footage has been tampered with. 

@demontium: Don't stoooooooop

#21 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -
@Pessh said:
" Mubress might post some stuff against 'Pessh.' I assure you this is not me and the footage has been tampered with. 

Your right about one thing, It's going to be tampered with!! All your good combos and stuff taken out and all mine left in....... oh wait I have no good combos :( 

Just watching them back now anyway, Wolverine seems to be the only character I could play with. Probably because I'd just done his missions before playing you. Seems like a fun character. Chris and Zero seem pretty good as well and the stuff you were doing with Dante and that stupid dog seemed cool.
#22 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -
@Pessh: ok ok, im getting my laptop today
#23 Edited by FLStyle (4925 posts) -

If you missed it, this weekend was GVN Winter Brawl 5 streamed by Team Sp00ky. This event featured the first EVO seeding points tournaments, so you do well in them and your chances of facing Daigo and Justin Wong in the first round at EVO is a lot smaller. Here's the Grand Final between Justin Wong and Ryry.

Justin had been using Wolverine, Akuma and Storm the entire tournament but swapped to his She-Hulk, Amateratsu and Tron team.

#24 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -

First game from some casuals between myself and Mr Pessh from yesterday.

Rest of the games are uploading as I type this. You can check them out by going to my channel.
#25 Posted by StarvingGamer (8560 posts) -
@mubress: Oooh something to watch while at work.
#26 Posted by Pessh (2459 posts) -
@StarvingGamer: Works probably more entertaining, terrible on my part. Mubress did alright though, first time playing the game.
#27 Posted by ricetopher (1046 posts) -

SENTINALLLLL

#28 Posted by StarvingGamer (8560 posts) -
@ricetopher: Lol gimmicky as shit
#29 Posted by StarvingGamer (8560 posts) -

This set is hype as shit, BIONIC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARM! (although its real name is Bionic Lancer... wtf?)

#30 Posted by Yanngc33 (4461 posts) -
@StarvingGamer: fucking amazing
#31 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -

#32 Posted by StarvingGamer (8560 posts) -
@demontium: I wanna play you so I can be on the yootoobs but I'm on PS3
#33 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -
@StarvingGamer said:
" @demontium: I wanna play you so I can be on the yootoobs but I'm on PS3 "
TOO BAD THEN
#34 Posted by decko5 (163 posts) -

#35 Posted by StarvingGamer (8560 posts) -

Finals from the Norcal IPW leg of the Fight for Relief event last Sunday, not the strongest play but a really interesting series of event with loads of hype.

#36 Edited by Mesoian (1574 posts) -

Really not the strongest play at all, but the commentary is hilarious

"WAIT A MINUTE, IT'S SENTINEL!!!!!"

#37 Posted by Legend (2664 posts) -

Skip to 02:00 if you don't want to watch the whole fight. This gave me a good laugh. XD
#38 Posted by Shingin (32 posts) -

We weren't able to stream mvc3 last week but we have tons of great mvc3 matches from last week's WNF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RjKwjZsnEg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JckKtBHsGU 
#39 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -

The coolest combo video I've seen:

#40 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

Season's Beatings Winners Finals

Too good not to post.

#41 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

Someone needs to put Yakety Sax behind that and loop it for ten minutes.

#42 Posted by Nephrahim (1157 posts) -

@GlenTennis said:

Season's Beatings Winners Finals

Too good not to post.

+rep

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.