Who Is Your Favorite Character in Marvel vs Capcom 3?

#1 Posted by rbysjti (354 posts) -
#2 Posted by rbysjti (354 posts) -

This is just to check who your favorite character is since most of use think about choosing 3 characters.

I want to know who is your ultimate favorite character in the game.

Please do discuss further why he/she is your favorite character. :)
#3 Posted by Management (596 posts) -

Thor = SUPERHERO! 

#4 Posted by rbysjti (354 posts) -

Obviously, my favorite is the one who controls the weather. her real name: Ororo Munroe. She is more known as Storm of the X-Men. She is my favorite because she's powerful and unique. She's also a good character to use in x-men vs street fighter and marvel vs capcom 2. For marvel vs capcom 3, you really have to be a good aggressive player if you want to use Storm with greatness. 

#5 Posted by rbysjti (354 posts) -

Please vote!

#6 Posted by Deranged (1837 posts) -

Captain America, he appeals to me because he seems the most noob friendly considering I suck at MvC3.

#7 Posted by firewrkninja (227 posts) -

hulk because hulk smash

#8 Posted by Jethuty (1023 posts) -

who the hell is Dabte?

#9 Posted by Xeiphyer (5601 posts) -

I would vote for Dante, but he isn't on the list, his bizarro retarded cousin Dabte is though, but he sucks.

My actual fave is C. Viper.

#10 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4358 posts) -

<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#11 Posted by groin (845 posts) -

The Mayor of Earf

#12 Posted by rbysjti (354 posts) -
@Jethuty said:
" who the hell is Dabte?

"
I'm sorry. I meant Dante. from devil may cry
#13 Posted by Jethuty (1023 posts) -
@rbysjti said:
" @Jethuty said:
" who the hell is Dabte?

"
I'm sorry. I meant Dante. from devil may cry "
i know i was just pointing it out
#14 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

IRON MAN CHECK IT.

I enjoy using Tron Bonne as well.
#15 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

Super Skrull. Everything can combo into his hypers. Everything. I love baiting Sentinels into laser spam so I can land that full screen L3.

#16 Posted by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

Never played the game, but Deadpool and Taskmaster are two of my favourite Marvel characters so one of them. I picked Taskmaster for the sake of the poll.

#17 Posted by MissGamer (4 posts) -

Iron-Man is cool.
#18 Posted by trypio (89 posts) -

I like Zero alot.

#19 Posted by StarvingGamer (8128 posts) -

Taskmaster because he is one of my all-time favorite Marvel characters. Too bad I'm terrible with him.

#20 Posted by rbysjti (354 posts) -
@StarvingGamer said:
" Taskmaster because he is one of my all-time favorite Marvel characters. Too bad I'm terrible with him. "
But a lot of MvC3 are considering him as one of the best characters to use in the game. top 10
#21 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -
@rbysjti said:
" @StarvingGamer said:
" Taskmaster because he is one of my all-time favorite Marvel characters. Too bad I'm terrible with him. "
But a lot of MvC3 are considering him as one of the best characters to use in the game. top 10 "
He's really good. If you can figure him out, he's really excellent. And I'd still say he's probably easier than Dante.

He was my pick, but my second pick is probably X-23.
#22 Posted by rbysjti (354 posts) -
@Little_Socrates said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @StarvingGamer said:
But a lot of MvC3 are considering him as one of the best characters to use in the game. top 10 "
He's really good. If you can figure him out, he's really excellent. And I'd still say he's probably easier than Dante.

"
so he's easier to use than Dante but Dante is really better to use,
#23 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -
@rbysjti said:
" @Little_Socrates said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @StarvingGamer said:

"
so he's easier to use than Dante but Dante is really better to use, "
I can believe that because it's so easy to change up Dante's playstyle on the fly. That said, Taskmaster's L Aim of Hawkeye X-Factored beats Magneto's Disruptor X-Factored; it's just as fast (if not slightly faster) and has higher priority, which goes to show that yeah, Taskmaster may actually be kind of broken.
#24 Posted by rbysjti (354 posts) -

wow! Zero is winning the poll.

#25 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

I vote for Chun-Li. I didn't really like her in SF4 but she is my favourite character now in MvC3.

#26 Posted by oldjack327 (133 posts) -

Felicia... because I want a new Darkstalkers game, dammit!

#27 Posted by Rockdalf (1274 posts) -

I'm only going to say this once.  Tron Bonne.

#28 Posted by rbysjti (354 posts) -

who else?

#29 Posted by BeserkGamer (59 posts) -

wolverine is all kinds of awesome 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.