Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel's Avengers

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Sep 04, 2020

A joint project between Marvel, Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics

(PS4) Squad Fulla Hulks Presents Saturday Assembly!

Hunkadunkodon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hunkadunkodon

Update: Due to the confirmed content delays and the impending release of the new console generation, I'm moving our event night to alternating Saturdays to help avoid burnout. Scheduled nights will resume on the 24th of October and run every other week for the foreseeable future. Thanks for helping make a home for Avengers Duders with me and I look forward to seeing you for our next play session. <3

The Giant Bomb PS4 Avengers Clan invites you to join every other Saturday evening to party up and punch pants out of robots! Search for Squad Fulla Hulks in the PSN Communities tab to find us!

Squad Fulla Hulks in collaboration with Mountain Dew KFC Gold Honey Mustard BBQ presents a Marvel's Avengers Giant Bomb co-op gaming night: Saturday Assembly! (Formerly known as Saturday Night Slam Masters)

We meet on PSN every other week on Saturday evenings from 1900 PT to about 2100 (or whenever people decide to head out)

Greatness awaits our assemblage where it's time to play with the PlayStation Nation... Or something.

Look up the Squad Fulla Hulks PSN Community on your console if you aren't already hooked in to see our upcoming events!

Hunkadunkodon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hunkadunkodon

Update: As noted in the top post I am moving our scheduled nights to an every other week sorta deal. The delays and the ongoing wildfires and Covid situation have pushed a lot of new content back and to avoid encouraging player burnout in myself and others I've decided to make this scheduling change. <3

Due to the content drought and the recent reporting on Crystal D's commentary re: coming updates I just wanted to make something clear for folks involved/interested in our PS4 Avengers Group:

Hey. If you want to take a break, please do.

I'm sure this is something some folks don't need to be told but as a person who has spent a long time playing social games and MMOs and the like I've felt this sort of guilt/pressure from not participating in a community gaming thing for (reason).

My goal when assemb--- Uh... Putting together this group was to simply create a safe and welcoming space for folks to team up and zone out while looting belts and ribcages from vivisected androids. The last thing I want to produce is a sense of FOMO or obligation to participate regularly.

I, and others, will be here when you want to play. And even if we're not all here one week we'll be back another.

So please, I ask you. Please don't feel bad if you don't want to/can't constantly play. I certainly don't and I liked this game enough to post all this dumb stuff for real humans to read. On the internet, even!

Looking forward to seeing the new content when it comes, though!

❤❤❤

Hunkadunkodon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunkadunkodon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Avengers friends! It's your friend formerly known as Bear, now sporting an ID change now that her PS5 has arrived. With my new console comes a working controller so I plan on starting to poke in at Avengers again real soon.

I know full well that folks have bounced off and/or are taking breaks and that's super rad. I'm down with that. But I also want to let folks know I want to continue hosting a place to play for those who are still interested.

That being said now that Communities seem to be a thing of the past I'm going to investigate how to keep our little community connected. I haven't touched much of the new Party system but it does seem that is intended to replace the old Community setup.

So... If you are still watching this thread and still interested in participating in our 100% genuinely unofficial Giant Bomb every-other-weekend Avengers PlayStation club please send me a message here, or via Giant Bomb DM or message Hunkadunkasaurus on PlayStation to let me know and I'll see if I can make a "Party" that we can use as our new community server, of sorts.

I haven't booted it up on my PS5 yet but god I hope the load times are faster now, even without the next-gen upgrade I just want faster mission loads please god.

navster15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m still good to play! Although I’m still on PS4 so you might have to wait on my long ass load times if we party up.

Hunkadunkodon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m still good to play! Although I’m still on PS4 so you might have to wait on my long ass load times if we party up.

I'll let you know if I can play next weekend. Unfortunately I had a pretty hard crash trying it out on my PS5 so I might need to wait for a patch or two :(

navster15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunkadunkasaur: Totes fine. I’m busy messing with my new series x this weekend

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.