Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Another Mass Effect 2 thought

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mordukai

So from all the interviews I have seen it sound to me Like Mass Effect 2 will be the equivalent of The Empire Strikes Back. I just have a feeling that MAss Effect 2 will end on a very dark note.

What are your thoughts? 
    Whiplash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Whiplash

I hope Captain Anderson is Shepard's father.

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Mrnitropb

@Whiplash said:
    " I hope Captain Anderson is Shepard's father. "
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *sob* That's Not True! That's Impossible!

But apparently  ME2 is going to be Zork-like in the number of ways for your adventurers to die.
    Slayeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Slayeric

Well in the trailer and first screen shots we see (spoilers maybe? It's in the trailer, but if you somehow didn't notice) the Normandy has been destroyed and all crew dead, most likely. (no more Joker. :() So yeah. I'd say the game is darker. I welcome the darker tone. I just hope they don't get rid of too many of my former crew members... I go attatched to... uh... all of them.

Anyone else notice the weird team mates Shepard has in the gameplay vids from E3? It looked like two of the generic character models from the first game. Were those two just in that demo to protect story integrity at E3?
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TwoOneFive

did these need to be a thread?

Lyphen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Lyphen

Seems evident. The dark side of humanity, through Cerberus, and (this is just speculation), but if we go outside of Citadel space, there's the seedy underworld of the Galaxy, controlled by warlords and gangsters.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.