Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Anyway to Win Back Ashley? v.v *SPOILERS*

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

The part when you first fight the collectors, Ashley gets all pissy with me joining the terrorists...and I tried my best to be nice about it.  She ends up leaving me.  :(

I don't want to cheat on her, and wanted to know if I'll see her again to prove how much I love her and how much she means to me. 

Buccura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Buccura

To my knowledge, she ain't joinable for your squad.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By KaosAngel
    @Buccura said:
    " To my knowledge, she ain't joinable for your squad. "
    Romanticly.  I just want to hold her again and tell her I'm there for her.  :(
    Burns09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Burns09

@KaosAngel said:

" @Buccura said:

" To my knowledge, she ain't joinable for your squad. "
    Romanticly.  I just want to hold her again and tell her I'm there for her.  :( "
     You are still talking about a video game right?
    Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Kyle

Well A) way to put the spoilers IN the topic name

B) If you listen to the giant bombcast mass effect 2 episode, the guy from BioWare basically flat-out says that you will / will be able to get back together with your romantic interest from Mass Effect 1 in Mass Effect 3. (just to be clear: 3, not 2)

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By MildMolasses
    @Kyle said:
    "Well A) way to put the spoilers IN the topic name  B) If you listen to the giant bombcast mass effect 2 episode, the guy from BioWare basically flat-out says that you will / will be able to get back together with your romantic interest from Mass Effect 1 in Mass Effect 3. "

The topic title  isn't really a spoiler. If you got it on with her in the first game, and she's still alive then it's a general question. 

It wouldn't spoil anything for me because that bitch is dead, and if she was alive in other people's games, they might want to know
    maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By maxszy
    @KaosAngel: You'll get an email soon in your personal terminal on the Normandy that will help with your sadness too. I am sad too about what happened. :-( Ashley is awesome. 

I don't remember that part of the Bombcast in the ME2 episode that Kyle is talking about but that sounds like it would make sense. I kind of was guessing/hoping that too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.