Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

BAD part of EA buying Bioware

SolidOcelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By SolidOcelot

God, is anyone else noticing the hassle of all the Mass Effect 2 content, some of it is retail specific, some of it comes free with a new copy, some of it has to be redeem on their website and then accessed through the games dlc network which you have to download separately. I mean, i get the strong feeling this wouldn't be going down like this if EA werent there.  Dont get me wrong Mass Effect 2 is getting a *hit load of extra content and thats awsome (except the retail specific stuff) but couldnt they find a better way to do this, i mean, what a pain

P.S. MASS EFFECT 2...... IS ALMOST OUT !!!!!

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Skald

Right, because when Microsoft published their stuff they put out BUCKETFULS OF QUALITY DLC. 

EA is giving Bioware more funding then they have ever had before, which in my opinion, is a good thing.

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CenturionCajun

Well, I don't see anything bad about this. It's just little goodies to encourage people to buy the game. Now, whether or not Bioware would be doing their huge DLC push with Dragon Age and Mass Effect it weren't for EA who knows.

benitobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By benitobb

I don't mind it so much, but I am kinda pissed i missed all the freebies earlier today.
    demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By demonbear

You're over reacting over this.

Bioware wanted to go into that direction even before they were bought. Remember the neverwinter nights downloadable episodes? This is, like it or not, the way games work now and its the easiest way for publishers and developpers to stop cocksuckers like gamestop to make huge piles of cash on used games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.