Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Just a few grievances...

LightRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LightRain

Just a few things I have been wanting to complain about for the past 36 hours or so, but wanted to wait until I beat the game before mentioning. Let me start by saying that Mass Effect 2 is an amazing game and a worthy continuation to the adventure of a lifetime. But was anyone else sort of disappointed by these changes:
    - You don't have unlimited ammo anymore.
    - Your crew is less talkative and you can't talk to them after every mission, since many of them say "I'm busy now" a lot.
    - You can't talk to your squad during a mission unless there is a reason to.
    - You can't wander around anymore, such as go for long walks on the presidium or simply take the stairs around the Normandy.
    - Miranda kind of looks like a guy, I'm just saying...
    - You couldn't recruit all of your old crew back, hopefully you can keep the all of the people you have from ME2 in ME3. 
    - You spend 80% of the game recruiting people to your cause.
    - The weapons/inventory system is horrible.
    - Assigning points is dumbed down and very limited.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Azteck

I agree on all of those points. Especially the ammo and inventory ones.

Also might wanna stick the last point in a spoiler-box as missing the "spoiler" thing can be pretty easy.

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By kingzetta

That's more than a few

LightRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LightRain
    @Azteck said:

" I agree on all of those points. Especially the ammo and inventory ones. Also might wanna stick the last point in a spoiler-box as missing the "spoiler" thing can be pretty easy. "

Done.
    Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Brendan

I don't agree with all those points, but I can accept them.  Except for Miranda looking like a dude.  I can see how she looks weird, but like a dude?  Dude.

Rockanomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rockanomics
    @LightRain said:
    You can't talk to your squad during a mission unless there is a reason to.    
    Could you in 1? I faintly remember you being able to get a throwaway comment out of your teammates or something, but I wouldn't call that talking to them. 
     The weapons/inventory system is horrible.  
    How so? I can't imagine anyone thinking ME1's infinite pile of useless shit you had to endlessly sort and sift through as being better.
    Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Doctorchimp

Your points about your crew being less talkative is a little skewed. When's the last time you played Mass Effect?

Aside from talking to them on major planets where they'll throw out one line, most of the time they just say "Your point Commander" something along those lines. In Mass Effect 2 if a party member has something to say about a planet you can highlight an object and they'll give you quite a bit of information of what they're feeling.

Also your crew definitely has a lot more to say, in between dialogs and conversations though they will tell you to get lost as oppose to letting you ask them about topics you've already talked about like in the first game.

Also what do you mean you can't wander around in Mass Effect 2? I definitely did that on the Citadel and Omega.

JoRoNimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By JoRoNimo

I never even thought about the last thing. That makes a whole lot of sense.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Doctorchimp
    @Brendan said:
    " I don't agree with all those points, but I can accept them.  Except for Miranda looking like a dude.  I can see how she looks weird, but like a dude?  Dude. "
    I can't really recall looking at her face....jesus what sort of person do you have to be so you're not hypnotized by that ass?
    Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Akeldama

Mass Effect > Mass Effect 2 

Dragon Age > Dragon Age 2 

Bioware is losing it.

LightRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LightRain
    @Akeldama said:
    " Mass Effect > Mass Effect 2  Dragon Age > Dragon Age 2  Bioware is losing it. "
    The first game is almost always the best though, in almost all cases. The first game still has that mystery, where you don't know the story and it's all new. By the time they start making sequels you already know who the bad guys are and everything.
    Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Akeldama
    @LightRain said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    " Mass Effect > Mass Effect 2  Dragon Age > Dragon Age 2  Bioware is losing it. "
    The first game is almost always the best though, in almost all cases. The first game still has that mystery, where you don't know the story and it's all new. By the time they start making sequels you already know who the bad guys are and everything. "
    The only mystery remaining in Mass Effect 2 is why the fuck they removed loot and made ammo limited.
    RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RE_Player1
    @Akeldama said:
    That's all a matter of opinion. Mass Effect 2 played better than 1 but I can see why people like 1. The thing Bioware does masterfully is introduce you to a brand new world. In Mass Effect 1 we were learning about the universe and how it worked, it had that sense of discovery which a lot of people love since not a lot of games offer that type of immersion. Mass Effect 2 is great in a different way in that it's more of a personal story, no more finding out how the citadel works because you already know. Dragon Age 1 introduced you to the world and from the looks of it, at least on the gameplay side, Dragon Age 2 is lining up to be what Mass Effect 2 was to the original. 
    LightRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LightRain
    @Doctorchimp said:
    " Your points about your crew being less talkative is a little skewed. When's the last time you played Mass Effect?"
    About 2 weeks ago
    easthill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By easthill

ME2 had twice as many characters as it needed. The only characters that stuck somewhat in my mind were Tali, Garrus, Legion, Thane and Jack - the rest could have been merged into more exciting characters.  

Though the biggest grievance I had with the game were my adept wielding a fucking assault rifle in the cutscenes.... and the ending.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By ajamafalous
    @Akeldama said:
    They just can't make a sequel worth shit.
    LightRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LightRain
    @easthill: Yeah, there were too many characters.
    Tali, Garrus, Legion, Jacob, and Thane were really the only ones I found interesting.
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mordukai
    @LightRain said:
    "
    -The weapons/inventory system is horrible. "  
    Which inventory system are you talking about???  

Let me add two more to your list: 
    • Why can't I re-arm myself and refill my medi-gel while on the normandy?
    • Why can't I sell unused resources? 

The other thing that made no sense to me was why they made weapon augmentation a class based power? So a Infiltrator can't use inferno ammo becausssseeeeee?????  

@Akeldama said:
    " @LightRain said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    The first game is almost always the best though, in almost all cases. The first game still has that mystery, where you don't know the story and it's all new. By the time they start making sequels you already know who the bad guys are and everything. "
    The only mystery remaining in Mass Effect 2 is why the fuck they removed loot and made ammo limited. "
    Streamline! Many people found the inventory system TOO COMPLICATED so instead of fixing it they completely got rid of it. 

Yeah how I love that word. If there's any video game gods the next time BioWare says that word then the game controller will come to life and start chucking them right there.  
    Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Dylabaloo
    @LightRain said:

" @easthill: Yeah, there were too many characters. Tali, Garrus, Legion, Jacob, and Thane were really the only ones I found interesting. "

You found jacob interesting? Really? why? What about Mordin he started the genophage!
    sixghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sixghost
    @LightRain said:
    " Just a few things I have been wanting to complain about for the past 36 hours or so, but wanted to wait until I beat the game before mentioning. Let me start by saying that Mass Effect 2 is an amazing game and a worthy continuation to the adventure of a lifetime. But was anyone else sort of disappointed by these changes:
    - Your crew is less talkative and you can't talk to them after every mission, since many of them say "I'm busy now" a lot.
    - You can't wander around anymore, such as go for long walks on the presidium or simply take the stairs around the Normandy.
    - You couldn't recruit all of your old crew back, hopefully you can keep the all of the people you have from ME2 in ME3. 
    "
    Add in the disappointing "consequences" of your choices in ME1 and you've got yourself a proper list. Still enjoyed the game though.
    gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Honestly I thought the new ammo system was cool, I liked that the points system was simplified, I thought the menus provided a step up from the annoying inventory management of ME1, I wasn't phased by spending my time building a crew, I was never into talking to my squad during missions, and I was glad that the game was sensible enough not to just shove all my old characters back in my crew and introduced some new ones. The alternate ending choice you mentioned would have been a nice addition though, and yes Miranda's face is somewhat off. I also would have liked to have seen more of the Presidium again, but overall I loved Mass Effect 2.

Anthony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Anthony

I never ran out of ammo except for the heavy weapons. 

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MeierTheRed
    @Anthony said:
    " I never ran out of ammo except for the heavy weapons.  "
    Same. Game does have several issues tho. But i never found ammo one of them.
    fourby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By fourby

I'll accept those a reasonable complaints, but I still take issue with two of them. First, I don't think it makes sense for you to be able to keep all your squad members across games. As was addressed in 2, they are all deep characters with their own lives and motivations outside of the main plot, and I think they are much better for it. Secondly,  SPOILER WARNING: Click here to reveal hidden content. 

Edit: That spoiler tag not working right for anyone else?

Avatar image for nocookiesforyou
    NoCookiesForYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NoCookiesForYou

I actually like the new ammo system, other than that i agree with almost everything you have listed. In the first Mass Effect almost every squadmember had something new to say after a mission. In ME2 i can talk to Garrus and Miranda 3-4 times tops. Yeah they should definitely do something with the weapon/inventory system, maybe bring back the weapon customization? As it is, the point management feels neutered and they should definitely expand that and add some usefull skills or talents. Miranda is modelled after Yvonne Strahovski, she's very attractive but her strong jaw really stings out in the game.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#26  Edited By FancySoapsMan
    @ajamafalous said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    They just can't make a sequel worth shit. "
    What about Baldur's Gate 2 though
    Avatar image for joyfullofrockets
    JoyfullOFrockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27  Edited By JoyfullOFrockets

All of these points seem valid, but I still love the game. Heck, reading this made me want to go play it some more.

LightRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LightRain
    @Dylabaloo said:
    " @LightRain said:

" @easthill: Yeah, there were too many characters. Tali, Garrus, Legion, Jacob, and Thane were really the only ones I found interesting. "

You found jacob interesting? Really? why? What about Mordin he started the genophage! "
    I liked Jacob because he seems to be a pretty straight shooter and he wants to do what is right, plus he disagrees with many things that Cerberus does. I felt like Mordin didn't have much of a story outside of the genophage...What do you think of him?
    ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ajamafalous
    @FancySoapsMan said:
    " @ajamafalous said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    What about Baldur's Gate 2 though "
    To be fair, that was 10 years ago.
    FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#30  Edited By FLStyle
    @LightRain said:
    " Just a few things I have been wanting to complain about for the past 36 hours or so, but wanted to wait until I beat the game before mentioning. Let me start by saying that Mass Effect 2 is an amazing game and a worthy continuation to the adventure of a lifetime. But was anyone else sort of disappointed by these changes:
    - Your crew is less talkative and you can't talk to them after every mission, since many of them say "I'm busy now" a lot."
    I was going to read the rest of your points, but I'm in the middle of some calibrations.
    Hairy_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hairy_Fish
    @FLStyle said:
    " @LightRain said:
    - Your crew is less talkative and you can't talk to them after every mission, since many of them say "I'm busy now" a lot."
    I was going to read the rest of your points, but I'm in the middle of some calibrations. "
    Talk to you later, Garrus.
    Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#32  Edited By Ghostiet
    @LightRain said:
    "

You couldn't really talk to them in the first ME, too. They said the same things at the same places. It's the same in ME2, only now you get prompts. And who wanted to walk around the Presidium? Come on. Unless you enjoyed it when doing the horrible "find the Keepers" quest.

The fact that you spend 80% of the game recruiting people is a shock? Come on, you're doing a suicide mission. You know the enemy. You know where he is. You need specialist. What else did you expect?

Why it's horrible? It's better than in ME. Same with assigning points, why do you think it is dumbed down and limited? Elaborate!

And the spoiler bit makes sense story-wise. The decision is made on the fly and you answer directly to the IM.

Just addressing.

innacces14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By innacces14
    @Rockanomics said:
    " @LightRain said:  
     The weapons/inventory system is horrible.  
    How so? I can't imagine anyone thinking ME1's infinite pile of useless shit you had to endlessly sort and sift through as being better. "
    Exactly my thought. In my experience it always came down to Spectre Grade Weapons and Predator L/M/H or Colossus armor. The only reason anybody would go back to any of the other weapon/armor brands is to make some meta-game. "Beat the game using a Commando with Onyx armor on insane" is what I said... 

...and did. =D
    mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mazik765
    @ajamafalous said:
    " @Akeldama said:

No Caption Provided
    Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dylabaloo
    @LightRain said:
    " @Dylabaloo said:
    " @LightRain said:

You found jacob interesting? Really? why? What about Mordin he started the genophage! "
    I liked Jacob because he seems to be a pretty straight shooter and he wants to do what is right, plus he disagrees with many things that Cerberus does. I felt like Mordin didn't have much of a story outside of the genophage...What do you think of him? "
    Jacob was just a do good girlscout with no conflict/personality to be seen other than I'm good at shotting and really like you Shepard, throw in some convoluted Daddy issues story and you get the essence of a boring character. While Mordin on the other hand is humorous due to his many character quirks such as his fast speaking and  dialog options which are hilarious, like his singing. Even with his eccentric demeanor which is possibly used as a coping mechanism for the rough shit he's seen and done and still is capable of doing (When he shot his old colleague on the loyalty mission). He has a cold streak in him and heartbreaking moral dilemma which is tearing him apart. But still keeps positive and loyal to Shep. Thats why I liked the character of Mordin. 
    ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ajamafalous
    @mazik765 said:
    " @ajamafalous said:
    " @Akeldama said:

No Caption Provided
    "
    I'm well aware of that.

@FLStyle said:
    " @LightRain said:
    I was going to read the rest of your points, but I'm in the middle of some calibrations. "
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
    veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#37  Edited By veektarius
    @LightRain:  
    " You don't have unlimited ammo anymore. "

I liked the ammo system.  I found out while playing Hellgate London that I like guns a lot better when they need reloading.  Feels more impactful knowing you just emptied fifty rounds into that dude and they're not coming back.  (The dude or the rounds) 

"Your crew is less talkative and you can't talk to them after every mission, since many of them say "I'm busy now" a lot" 

Think about the number of missions in ME1 vs. the number in ME2.  I think the quantity of dialogue was comparable for your early recruits like Mordin & Jack and the humans.  Garrus was a little different.  You knew him already so he didn't have the backstory crutch for his dialogue to lean on.

" You can't talk to your squad during a mission unless there is a reason to"  

This carries over from the previous game.

" You can't wander around anymore, such as go for long walks on the presidium or simply take the stairs around the Normandy." 

There is some decorative space on the Citadel still, and plenty on Omega.  I can sort of get behind this, though. 

" You spend 80% of the game recruiting people to your cause. " 

My biggest complaint was the weakness of the larger story to make room for all the individualized stories

"The weapons/inventory system is horrible. "

There is no system.  If I had a complaint it was that there wasn't more variety.  Bioware went for the philosophy, "If there's gear there to do anything you want, that's all the gear you need".  Which may be true, but a larger array punctuating small variations along that overall range would have been better.  I don't mind not having a gigantic 'inventory' to sort through when on missions. 
    CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#38  Edited By CenturionCajun

I can't understand why anyone misses the unlimited ammo. It basically broke the game in the later parts of Mass Effect. During the entire assault on the Citadel I had a Spectre assault rifle which would never overheat due to use of Frictionless Materials. It made the entire last level a joke. I also absolutely hated the unnecessarily convoluted inventory and character progression in Mass Effect but I will agree they may have taken it a bit too far the other direction.

As for recruiting your old squad members they are moving on to bigger and better things. I'm sure they'll all play major roles in three. Same thing with surviving squad members from this game. They'll all reappear in some way but you arn't going to have twenty squad members hanging around on the even bigger Normandy SR3.

There probably will be an SR3 Normandy.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

All of that could have been summed up by ,,they simplified everything''.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CL60
    @ajamafalous said:
    " @FancySoapsMan said:
    " @ajamafalous said:
    " @Akeldama said:
    What about Baldur's Gate 2 though "
    To be fair, that was 10 years ago. "
    To be fair, Dragon Age 2 isn't even out yet. That and Mass Effect 2 > Mass Effect
    ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ajamafalous

I think the first Mass Effect is vastly superior to the second.

My evaluation of Dragon Age 2 is taken from the demo, which is all I will play of the game because I didn't enjoy it at all.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By xyzygy

I know. A lot of these reasons I was pissed off about. I really liked ME1 better for those reasons. 

@ajamafalous said:

" I think the first Mass Effect is vastly superior to the second.. "
    Yay! Me too
    sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43  Edited By sagesebas
    @LightRain: Ammo is hardly limited, it is quite abundant, and if you didn't play as a solider in the first game the cooldown time on the weapon got annoying fast.

Those all seem like small grievances, and you might have fonder memories of mass effect because you hadn't played it in awhile. Don't get me wrong I love that game, and the Mass Effect universe in general, but the changes they made to Mass Effect 2 were almost all positive, and just made it a much better game.
    Dookysharpgun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#44  Edited By Dookysharpgun

I'd have to agree with all of these points. I liked some of the characters, but how many of these feckers has daddy issues? Really? Also if you could just add the paragon/renegade triggers during cutscene prompts...those were terrible. Rull the R-trigger to blow this pipe up and make the mission easier, or don't and deal with the massive headache as a result of your actions. This single line minded good vs. evil complex that Bioware seem to have is bollox, it makes no sense...I still enjoyed the game, but I found it more enjoyable to play as a renegade, it was more fun...why can't paragon players get something decent too?

apeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By apeman

the inventory is perfect.  absolutely perfect.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#46  Edited By FancySoapsMan
    @apeman said:
    " the inventory is perfect.  absolutely perfect. "
    Not really
    apeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By apeman
    @FancySoapsMan said:
    " @apeman said:
    " the inventory is perfect.  absolutely perfect. "
    Not really "
    What should have been done differently in your opinion?
    Kenkaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kenkaze

As someone who finished a ME1 hardcore playthrough just a few days ago I can say that most of the changes made in ME2 are positive ones.  
    1.In ME1 your weapons feel fairly powerless (until you get the spectre grade shit anyway) since you're unloading what feels like hundreds of rounds into every enemy (especially krogans). I don't know if I can attribute this directly to the ammo thing but when you hit someone in ME2 at least it feels like you're shooting them with something other than a nerf gun. 
    2. The presentation of dialogue is infinitely better. The simple changes of camera angles (like the fast cuts when Mordin is talking) make it look a lot more interesting than just staring at the face of whoever's talking. 
    3. It's not even funny how bad the inventory in ME1 was. This became extremely obvious when I was playing on Noveria and had to keep switching between anti-personnel rounds and tungsten rounds. I'm not saying that it was entirely necessary to keep switching the ammo in all of my weapons but it sure as hell made those fights with the rachni much easier. You're inventory is flooded with useless shit all the time that just becomes even more worthless once you start getting the spectre gear.  
    4. ME1 forced you to make arbitrary choices when developing your character. You could either get more dialogue options or be better at shooting guns. I put all my points into intimidate as soon as I could but still felt annoyed by the fact that I couldn't hit anything with my assault rifle. The only way Wrex would die in the first game is if you decided that you wanted to make combat easier rather than getting a 8% discount at stores. 
    5. Mako. Nothing anyone ever says will make that good.  
    6. The side quests were much better in the second game because you weren't just raiding one facility over and over again with just different enemies. There were a couple of cool sidequests in the first game but they were overshadowed by the fact that most of them were "Drive the Mako up this vertical wall and then raid this place, Oh don't forget to look for minerals!" You also couldn't salvage probes on planet surfaces if your electronics skill wasn't high enough which wasn't a problem when I played as infiltrator but as a soldier who rolled with Wrex and Garrus it was about 15 hours into the game before I could open one of those only to find Incendiary round III.  

After all this ranting I feel obligated to say that both games are definitely among my top ten favorite games of all time. Some of my opinions on ME1 may be a little skewed because of me starting a fresh playthrough on hardcore mode (which no one should ever do unless they want to get stuck on every single fight for an hour until they get the spectre gear). But I think ME2 signals the start of a new era of RPGs where it's not about numbers and gear and more about playing as an actual character in a world and making decisions based on the circumstances. And I think that makes it more of a RPG than most people give it credit. 

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#49  Edited By Chummy8

I would much rather watch small talk between the two team mates I've chosen while riding an elevator rather than a boring loading screen.  

I'm still going through my first run and so far all it feels like is a series of connected missions, and not one large adventure.  When I finish a mission, I want to be able to walk back to where I came from rather than having to go back to the Normandy Every Single Time.   There are sections where you have loyalty missions and team building missions in the same place.  Whenever you finish one, you have to go back to the ship (via loading screen after a button prompt) only to have to go back down to the planet/space station/whatever.  It's really jarring and pulls me out of the immersion. 

Also, I miss the MAKO. 

So, yeah I agree with the OP.. except for Miranda.

blueaniman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By blueaniman93

I agree with you on almost all of the points. 
    I don't see what you see for Miranda and I like the upgrading powers system.  
    Upgrading a power actually feels meaningful now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.